Chapter: Kang Firm & Bae Corp

Meant to be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well meeting was a complete chaos.

As soon as seulgi, yeri and wendy entered the conference room, both irene and seulgi shouted "You!" , irene said it in a more venomous tone while seulgi said it in shock. Which in turn made the other persons confused. Jennie asked,"Rene do you know them?". Irene"very vividly as she is the reason of my sour start of the morning". Seugli whines at this. At that yeri understood that irene is the lady seulgi was telling them about, both her and wendy exchanged knowing looks and glace at seulgi with the look which said DAMN Your Luck!

seulgi got over her initial shock and again apologised to her for the earlier incident on which irene coldly said " i can only hope that your business prospect is better than your walking style on road". At that wendy got defensive and said "Hey! No need to be rude she already apologised for her part in the incident like a zillion times and even offered to pay for your dry cleaning bill, cut her some slack, will you". Irene"what you mean her part of the incident, everything was clearly her fault". Yeri" If i recall it correctly you both collided and not seulgi bumping in you, so that means you were also not seeing where you were going , ryt". This made irene super angry. Irene," what do you know, you were not even ther...." before irene could complete her sentence jennie cut her short and tried to bring the situation under control so that a prospective deal doesn't slip from their hands because of some children banter. Jennie" i am sure we all can forget and forgive and look forward towards are mutually beneficial deal for which we have gathered here." Seulgi with a sigh said" Ms you are right. Allow me to introduce ourselves I am Kang Seulgi, the MD, they are wendy and Yeri, the associate partners of Kang Firm ". Jennie" hello! I am jennie kim, the cfo and here is irene, the ceo of Bae Corp".

 

After their introduction all tried to stay civil for the purpose of meeting except irene who was once in a while sending killer glares towards seulgi who purposely avoided looking at her. After the meeting was successful concluded. Surprisingly they decided to work together where kang firm will handle the legal matters of the bae corp for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter