Chapter :The Meet Up

Meant to be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a bright sunny day just how seulgi likes it. Her start of the day could not have been better. Waking up by the chirping of the birds, light sunrise coming from the curtains on her face, all of this feels surreal. Seugli open her eyes with a smile on her face. "Good morning to a brand new day". She gets up and make a cup of coffee for herself and starts with her daily morning routine. "Yes! I am ready on time. Humm i still have time for breakfast with wendy and yeri. Let me message them."

seulgi: Guys! Are you up for breakfast?

wendy: Always

yeri: pancakes, pancakes!!!

seulgi: meet you guys at devil's cage in 15 mins.

wendy: on my way

yeri: Already there 😏

Seligi thinks,"yeri is not of this world. Well she is still a delight to be around."

At Devil's Cage

As soon as selugi enters the cafe she saw wendy and yeri already sitting at the table near the window. "Hey guys, you guys are really fast." Wendy said, "nah, it is you who is slow, SLOWGI." Yeri laughs loudly.

seulgi says,"Anyway, have you guys ordered?".

Both wendy and yeri say " ofcourse, we have ordered our usual". Just then selugi's phone rings. So she goes out of the cafe to take her call. Just as seulgi as entering the cafe again after finishing her call, she collided with someone leaving the cafe.

For Irene, it is her usual morning day. She gets up from her bed, gets ready and starting preparing for her office meetings. She leaves for her office in her porsche. On her way she stops at her favourite cafe Devil's cage to get her daily dose of caffeine. Irene, " lets see what i wanna try today". After taking her coffee for to go she gets out of the cafe but before she could reach her car, someone roughly collided with her. She closes her eyes and prepare herself for the impact but it never came as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter