Chapter : At Paradise Club

Meant to be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa came to help seulgi but found herself ogling at the beautiful girl standing beside the girl shouting at the top of her lungs. Seulgi" lisa a little help here". Lisa"oh! Yeah... sure sure seulbear".

lisa effortlessly lifted seulgi up and her eyes widen on seeing the lipstick mark on seul's throat. She wanted to tell her that she got lipstick stain on her but got interrupted when irene started ranting about seugli's clumsiness. Lisa came forward to seulgi's defense and told irene that instead of shouting on seul she should thanks here for catching her. Jennie interrupted lisa " hey you! Irene have no one to thank to because she would not have fallen had it not been for seulgi's clumsiness" irene" yes, jennie is right, it was all because of seulgi's clumsiness, but i just wonder whether it is her clumsiness or she just took advantage of the situation" Upon listening to this seulgi's face fell.  Before her friends could make fuss over irene's statement, Surprisingly wendy got both the parties to calm " guys lets forgot all this and not ruin our celebration even before it could begin, irene I apologise on behalf of seulgi,but i must say seulgi is a very kind person and not someone who take advantage of girls, please don't say such things about her and lets just enjoy the evening, ryt jenni?". Seulgi determinedly said" wendy you don't have to apologise on my behalf" before irene and jennie could address seugli's attitude, seulgi said" because i myself shall apologise for it". Seulgi who got sad after listening to the agruments and what irene said, she bow down and sincerely apologised for the incident. And requested irene and jennie to bury the hatchet and enjoy the evening.

Irene was little bit moved by seulgi's sincere apology even when irene said more mean things to her. both the girls reluctantly agreed. Thay all sat at the table and lisa got their drinks for the order. Meanwhile rest started with small talks about the club, their collab, business strategies etc. When drunks came they all quickly gulp it down to ease the awkward silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter