Goodbye??

Killer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seline and Celestine are now faced with much bigger problem... Marrying their own father... It's not like daughters can't marry their fathers but for the people, it looks kind of wrong but since the girls can't help it so might as well go for it although people might look but who cares, they have protection from their parents especially Yunho who had impregnated both of his daughters but on the contrary, it was the girls who decided to end up pregnant themselves by using a machine that they barely haven't used before and not only that, Yunho's was inside of that and now that the girls injected his , double pregnancy...

Nicole asked Yunho " are you sure you want a double wedding?" Yunho said " yes my wife although I'll have 3 wives now but that doesn't mean that I will never stop loving you since your my first!" Nicole smiles when Seline yells " DAD MOM ZOMBIES!!!!!" Celestine said " out now!!!" All the family ran outside as the zombies made way inside as the family ran further inside the forest as they heard howling noises...

The wolves senses their territory in danger as the leader of the wolves gathered the strongest wolves and ran... It's only a matter of time before two families come face to face as Seline said " slow down I could barely keep up!" Celestine said " hurry up slowpoke!" Seline said " I'm gonna get you Celestine!" Yunho said " hush, I hear rustling sounds and hurry up Seline!" Seline caught up and sees the wolves as she said " I think we crossed their line into their territory!" Celestine asked " dad look, one is injured do you think it wants us to heal it?" Yunho said " of course they won't accept, they rather have you for dinner!" The girls backed up but the leader of the pack carefully came closer and sniffed Celestine as the leader her hand...

Celestine asked " what does that mean?" Seline said " it means that the leader accepts you, you are now their queen!" Celestine said " no, I rather-!" The leader growled as Seline said " if the leader of the pack your hand, you are now their property, we can't take you!" Celestine said " you can't leave me here, I wanna go home with you guys!" Seline said " the leader chose you for a reason sister, it wants you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter