Reunited

Killer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celestine was united with her family as her father asked " how did you find us?" Celestine said " well I kind of died a few seconds back there but there's a mythical vampire that revived me and led me here!" Yunho said " ahhh ok this mythical vampire you spoke of, explain it cause I'm not processing anything!" Then the mythical vampire appeared and said " well hello everyone, I'm the mythical vampire that revived Celestine so I want to explain a little about-!" Then his wife came and said " well as you know we are mythical not real!" Yunho said " of course, it's just a legend!" The wife nods...

The wife continued " well just so you all know, we aren't human beings like you, we've come from a long time ago in the 1600s through 1800s so after the dinosaurs went extinct we existed!" Seline asked " so when did the dinosaurs come alive?" The wife said " in the early BCs like 200-500 BCs is when dinosaurs came about, but then after that volcanic accident, then they perished left only but bones that later archaeologist began to find and know how they died!" Seline asked " and how did you come about?" The wife said " I was getting there!" The rest sat down and listened...

The wife said " we had a long journey finding blood either animal or human but since humans weren't in the time of our life so we had to hunt for animals!" Yunho asks " so how did you know you were a vampire?" The wife said " my father Jung Hye Kyun was the lead vampire as he had to transform me although it's part of the tradition since it has to be passed down on our own generations!" Nicole asked " and what about your mom?" The wife said " oh Jung Hae Ryim, she had been parished by mythical werewolves!" They gasped...

The wife said " oh I didn't properly introduced myself, I'm Jung Hye Ryun and this is my husband Jung Kyung Hye!" Yunho said " the Jungs before us!" Hye Ryun asked " are you all Jungs?" Nicole said " some of us are with Kims and Parks!" Kyung Hye said " you must not transform a Kim or a Park, it's prohibited!" Yunho asked " why?" Hye Ryun said " their blood is venom to us!" Yoochun said " it must've come from our early ancestors!" Kyung Hye nods when howling noises began to sound...

Hye Ryun said " you must go, the mythical I've been talking about, it just became real, we are now in your world, you must not bite a Kim or a Park please or you'll die in 5 days!" Yunho said " we won't and we'll keep our tradition how it's layed on!" Hye Ryun smiles and said " I know you haven't introduced yourselves but after we deal with them, we will find you and settle down!" Yunho nods and leaves... Hye Ryun turns and sees them as Kyung Hye asked " now?" Hye Ryun said " bring in the family!" Kyung Hye opens the door and brings the family...

Jung Hae Ryim and Jung Hye Kyun saw the wolves and Hae Ryim said " finish them all!" Everyone ran and soon the battle between wolves and vampires had begun... Pools of blood began forming as multiple injuries had been made and piles of dead carcasses lay about, the wolves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter