"Fun Camp"?

Killer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It happened in a town of Cheyenne, Wyoming when she was running down the streets as she sees a poster that said " come and have fun, bring your family and friends and have as blast!" She rips the poster off and heads home to tell her parents... Once she opens the door, taepoong starting running towards her and her hands when her father said " hey taepoong come here, let's finish the shower!" She said " dad, here's the poster that was posted on the billboard!" He takes it and grabs his reading glasses and said " well then it's tonight and we are going!" She smiles and squeals...

She runs in her room and calls her friends... She dials her bestest friend Mikaela as she answers " hello?" She asked " are you going to that camp that's is tonight?" Mikaela said over the phone " yeah I'm going, better tell Michael, Michelle, Luhan, and Sehun so that the guys can go!" She hangs up but before she calls them, her father comes inside and asked " are your friends going?" She said " gotta tell my guy friends first then we can go!" She calls Luhan first as it takes about four rings when she hears his voice " hello?" She said " hey me and my friends are going to the fun camp, I was wondering if you guys can join us!" Luhan said on the phone " sure, I'll tell Sehun cause he's with me and will tell the rest!" She said " thanks Luhan!" She hangs up...

Her father came in and said " your friends are here!" She gets up and sees Michael, Michelle, and Mikaela as they sat on the couch... Her father said " welcome to the Jungs house, my name is Jung Yunho and my wife is Jung Nicole, I have 2 daughters, Jung Celestine and Jung Seline!" The friends saw the picture of them together as Mikaela asked " so who's who?" Yunho said " the one you've made friends is, Jung Celestine!" Michael asked " so where's Seline?" Celestine said " oh she'll be going later in the night, she promised me!" Yunho smiles...

The night of the camp came as everyone showed up to have fun when the girl came and said " welcome to Fun Camp, where all of your adventures start here, come on in, I'm sure you'll have a blast!" She opens the curtains as everyone ran inside and headed to the mini games and rollercoasters and the merry go round when Celestine saw her sister with her boyfriend as Celestine furrowed her eyebrows when Michael said " hey Celestine, let's go on that coaster!" Celestine nods and joins him...

Seline was with her boyfriend Randall when Seline asked " aren't you getting me something since we are dating?" Randall pushes her and said " hell no, I'm getting this for my new girlfriend Marissa since I've impregnated her before I dated you!" Seline was shocked as she said " well fine, deal with my dad if you wanna live!" Randall said " huh, your no Jung and I bet your a Kim who's low on level, I'm a Park, Park Randall and my father is Yoochun and my mother is Gyuri so beat it!" Randall left Seline as she began to tear up but shakes it off but her tears aren't helping...

Mikaela and Michelle were playing games as they spotted Celestine's sister as they went to her... Michelle asked " are you ok, Seline?" Seline asked " how do you know my name?" Michelle said " well, we're friends with your sister, Celestine!" Seline said " take me to my sister!" Randall saw them as he scoffed when he saw the father and widen his eyes, he screwed up, the father was Yunho and he's a Jung if Seline tells him, his life is about to end... Seline saw her father and runs to him...

Yunho asked " why the tears?" Seline said " Randall broke up with me because he impregnated Marissa before we dated!" Yunho asked " where's that jerk?" Yoochun came and said " manners!" Yunho said " your son is the cause, he impregnated a girl before dating my daughter!" Yoochun said " Randall, I'm sorry Yunho, my son never meant to do such a thing but I'll teach him not to mess with the Jungs especially when it comes to your daughters!" Seline said " he also said that I'm a Kim!" Yunho said " that bastard, Yoochun I swear, I'll choke your son to death!" Yoochun sees Yunho getting mad as he hurried to find his son...

Randall was making out with Marissa when his father interrupted as he said " you know, Seline's father is looking for you!" Randall said " who cares, I'm not dating Kim Seline!" Yoochun said " she's not a Kim, she's a pure Jung and she's Yunho's daughter!" Randall said " they ad-!" Yunho came inside and yells " RANDALL PARK, HOW DARE YOU TELL MY DAUGHTER THAT SHE'S NOT MINE, YOU SICK BASTARD, SHE IS A PURE JUNG AND MIND TELLING ME WHY HAVEN'T YOU KEPT YOUR IN YOUR PANTS!" Randall knew his life was at it's stakes as Marissa asked " you were dating a Jung?" Randall nods slowly as Marissa said " how dare you, I'm not dating you anymore, I never want to see you again!" Marissa leaves...

Randall was sitting as he asked " may I explain?" Yunho said " no, I've had it with you Randall,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter