Experimenting

Killer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seline and Celestine were in the room with a big black fat as Seline said " strip your clothes off completely and lay down on your back!" Celestine did that as Seline saw a thin tube connected to the as she said " I bet there's fake inside the adultery room!" Celestine asked " will that get me pregnant?" Seline said " I bet not!" Seline goes inside the room and sees her parents sleeping as she makes way and inside the closet was a big tube filled with fake as she grabs it and heads back to the room...

Seline closes the door and goes inside the room and said " got it, mom and dad are sleeping!" Celestine was nervous that she might end up pregnant... Seline connects the big tube to the wire and said " here it comes!" She pushes it in as Celestine said " gently please, you can't break my v card!" Seline said " sorry and here comes the !" Celestine closes her eyes as she feels that warm as she said " stop I'm gonna get pregnant!" Seline stops and said " I might've ended you pregnant because this ain't fake , IT'S DADDY'S !!!" Seline just impregnated her sister with her father's ...

2hrs earlier...

Yunho wanted to release his but Nicole didn't want Yunho to release it inside of her as he saw the big tube filled with fake as he rushes it in the bathroom and drained it down the tub and lined his inside of the tube and s it and then he squirted his as he filled it all the way to the top and closed it up as some flowed on the side and grabs a napkin and cleans it... He puts it back inside the closet and said to Nicole " I replaced it with my so don't worry, nothing's going to happen...

back to the present...

Seline said " oh no, I've impregnated you with dad's !" Celestine said " no wonder it feels warm and now that I'm pregnant, you should too!" Seline pulls her pants and off and grabs the and pushes it deeper in her as she wobbles to the machine and pressed "release" button as she sees the flowing through the tube and going into the and soon Seline feels that warm liquid as she said " I'm not stopping!" Seline s with it while filling her womb as she said " oh fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter