What Is Love? {XiuBaek}

Never Don't Mind About A Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the school year's first term, and Baekhyun had been eager to get lucky and lose his ity. He wasn’t very focused on his history, Korean, art, or IT classes. A few weeks into the term, he had found himself a girl named Youngsoo. Youngsoo was a lovely and artistically talented girl. They had met in art class. She was painting a beautiful painting of swans in a glistening lake. 

 

“Baekhyun!” 

 

The boy turned around to find two of his friends running towards him from the hall. The faces were dowsed in exaggerated smiles that only meant trouble. 

 

“Did you get lucky yet?” Dongmin asked a little too loudly. 

 

“Not yet…” Baekhyun responded meekly. 

 

“Oh come on dude! Have you even asked?” 

 

“I just don’t think she’s ready yet.”

 

“Well, girls always come off as if they’re not ready. Just go for it! Ask her! Besides, we don’t think we’ll be able to hang out with you if you’re still a . That’s just… not cool.”

 

The bell rang for another class to begin and Dongmin and Jung sauntered off leaving Baekhyun to himself. For the remainder of the day, all he could think about was having with Youngsoo. 

 

Baekhyun had given Youngsoo a ride to her apartment, as he usually did. She lived in an apartment complex close to the EXO dorms. 

 

“Thanks Baek,” Youngsoo said sweetly before hopping out of the car.

 

“Wait! Youngsoo,” Baekhyun screamed, reaching out his arm for the girl. She turned around with a questioning look on her face. 

 

“I- I wanted to ask you about something,”

 

“Sure! Anything,” she replied, smiling. 

 

‘Anything?’ Baekhyun thought. 

 

“Well, I was thinking. We’ve been together for a while, and-”

 

“No, Baekhyun.”

 

He wasn’t expecting her to come off so strong. Damn! 

 

“Youngsoo,” Baekhyun whined. 

 

“Baekhyun, I’ve told you before, I’m not doing any of that until I’m married.”

 

“But Youngsoo! Look at it from my point of view! All the guys will think I’m lame!”

 

“Is that really all you care about? Looking cool for the guys.” She ended her sentence in a taunting tone before starting to walk towards the apartment’s lobby door. 

 

“Youngsoo!” Baekhyun screamed after her, getting out of the car. He ran towards her and grabbed her bicep before she could enter the lobby’s door. 

 

“Let go of me, Baekhyun!” she screamed, trying to get out of his grip.

 

“Why do you have to be such a ?!”

 

Youngsoo's eyes glossed over as tears began welling. Her m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter