History {KrisHo}

Never Don't Mind About A Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay had started working night shifts at the studio, leaving Kris and Suho to take care of the younger members at the dorm. Suho, who was busy pursuing his college degree, often found himself studying, while Kris was always encouraging him and the other members to keep up with their studies. Kris, being tall and strong, enjoyed wrestling with the younger members.

 

On that night, Kris was cleaning up the kitchen, and Suho was upstairs unpacking his backpack. He had played ping pong with some of the other students at school and had brought his paddle with him. However, the cushioning on his paddle had worn away, leaving it with just the wooden surface.

 

As Suho was unloading the contents of his folder, Kris walked into the room and noticed a history test with a big "F" written on it. "What is that?" Kris asked.

 

"Gege, I thought you were in the kitchen," Suho replied, sounding concerned.

 

Kris took the paper from Suho's hands and began to read it. "I'm sorry, Gege, but it's just one history test. Please don’t get mad. History is stupid anyway," said Suho, sounding less like the leader of the group and more like the younger members.

 

Kris looked up at Suho, eyes written with fury. “I think you need to be punished.”

 

“No Gege!”

 

“If you don’t accept my punishment it will only get worse.”

 

“What are you going to use?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter