29th The day of Release

Karaoke

 

you press send the quickly glance through the book again. -your stomach grumbles-...........okay maybe i should get something to eat. you pick up your stuff and put it back in the bag and walk to the vending machine just outside the store. 

you choose to get a warm coffee and a small bag of cookies you put in the coins and punch in the code and wait for your things to drop... the machine does nothing....

..........*you've got to be kidding me!* you look over at the clerk then back to the machine you try pressing the button to get your money back but its useless.. the machine has eaten your money. you frown upset. *stupid machine UGH!* 

you walk over to the clerk. 
"hi um.. the machine took my money. I was trying to buy something and nothing happened." the clerk walks around the counter and goes over to the machine.

you stand there as they fuss with the machine. Finally after a few minutes the clerk finally gets the snacks she hands you back the money and tells you to come over to the counter to pay. 

you walk up to the counter and hand her the money. you stare down at the coffee and cookies. *.............. you better be worth it..* you mumble under your breath. 

you finish paying and turn around to walk back out of the store when you bump into someone. you dont fall but you drop your cookies and almost drop you coffee. 

"ah..sorry!" you lean down to pick them up but at the same time the other person tries to pick it up to and you end up bumping heads on the way down.

*ow ow * you rub the top of your head. the other person bends down to pick up the bag of cookies again. "ah sorry again are you oka---" you cut off. you looked up it was your bias.

ah....um....." you stand speechless. *ahh come on every time something important happens i cant even talk.. come on mouth WORK!* you yell to yourself inside your head. 

"Im fine" he said rubbing his head where you both collided. he handed you the bag of cookies." are you okay?" you nod.

There was a silence , it felt awkward there was just a buzz in the air and the chatter of some people in the mall. 

you decide not to say anything, looking down at your feet peaking up every now and then. *ugh why am I so afraid to make eye contact)

"well im glad you're okay" your bias said with a small smile. he glanced down and noticed you holding a bag with the stores logo.

"ah so you bought the CD's here.." he said You whipped your head up.

"eh?" you look at him questioningly. he looked around almost as if he was nervous.

"I saw your tweet, it said you were here. I was afraid I just missed you. If you saw us you should have waved."

".............." you just stood their speechless.. you thought back to what he said before [flashback -refer to imagine story1-](I saw your tweet! I know your twitter now. Ill keep a look out for your comments from now on.)

*uwahh!He really did keep an eye on my tweets, I thought he was just saying it* you thought to yourself. your so happy you think you could die.

"ah... I saw all of you enter the store but you seemed busy so I didn't want to interrupt." you said to him glancing up. seeing him up close in the outfit he was wearing took your breathe away. *oh god if I died now I think I would die happy* 

Your bias laughed. "its okay. it would have been fine, anyways we're on break before we start shooting again so I was checking twitter. It seems we keep running into each other. Are you stalking me?" he said playfully.

you laugh.
" No but maybe you stalking me" you say playfully. your bias looks at you in surprise. Then laughs.

"Wasn't expecting a response like that." he chuckled again. "It's different. I like it" he smiled. 

someone from the back of the store called to your bias. He turned his head in the direction the voice was coming from.

"I'll be right back." he said and left to go see what was up. He came back a couple minutes later. He looked back at you.

"looks like we are starting again." he paused. "it was nice seeing you again." 

"it was nice seeing you again too." you reply smiling but a little saddened.

"well bye.." you say and turn to leave.

"wait!" your bias exclaimed. He walked over to the counter and leaned over it doing something , then he came back over to you. he held out his hand as if for a handshake. 

you lifted you hand to shake his. 

"bye" he says and waves while walking back to where the staff and other members are. you turn around and began walking out of the mall your hand still clutched. 


you unclutched it and looked down at your hand. there's a small folded piece of paper in it, the one your bias just passed to you. *that must have been what he was doing at the counter* you thought to yourself.

you unfold the paper and read what it says. 

.........you slow to a stop...and almost drop your bags

" It was good we could meet again. Since its the release of out album and single today, we have a free day tomorrow. I wanted to tour japan a little. Your visiting to right? Would you like to tour together?"
-just tweet yes or no & and ill text you about the details later.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

gonna end this chapter here (sorry its the shortest one)