The encounter:Karaoke

Karaoke

You won (or saved up) for a trip to Japan. You go there with a group of friends. You all decide to go to a karaoke place to play for a little.
you all sit down and beginning singing, you flip through the karaoke song book quietly and spot ukiss' new song " A shared Dream and Forbidden love." you think you want to try singing 


A shared dream. When you friends finally give you a turn they decide to go out and get something to eat and drink rather than order it cause they want to stop at the bathrooms. 


You dont have to go, so you decline their offer to join them. You would feel more comfortable singing when no ones there. When they leave you put on Ukiss A shared dream you think the lyrics suit your feelings. 


You begin singing when the song comes on, you watch the screen intently trying your best to follow the lyrics (if you didn't already memorize them)All of a sudden you hear the door open, you continue singing but gaze in the direction of the door. 
your eyes open wide in shock. Its your bias from Ukiss and he has a shocked expression too. 

your mind has gone blank, you have no clue what to say so your just stare. your bias shifts his feet. " u-um" he says in japanese- its a good thing you studied a little before you went to japan- 

" Im sorry, i think i went into the wrong room, i thought this one was empty, I saw people leave" said you bias.

he turns to leave but pauses. A shared dream is still playing. he turns around again.


" you like this song?" he asks. All you do is nod.

" do you ... know who I am?" he asked.

you nod again.* Ahh! why cant I say anything!?* you think to yourself. *Hes right there!*

I- I like it very much!" you manage to say

. he smiles " ah. I see thank you. Im glad you like it." 


you melt *omg he smiled at me AT ME!* your can feel your face turn red. You want to fangirl but you don't want to make him feel uncomfortable or make a ruckus.
your bias speaks again.

" well I need to go tel the others that there are no free karaoke booths, it was nice meeting you." He turns to walk out. 

"wait!" you shout out he turns to you. 

"I-I can share this room, its got about 2 hours left on it. you guys wont have to spend money and it wouldn't be any trouble for me." you think about your friends who had gone to the bathroom and get food. 

your bias looks like hes thinking.*ah please please please say yesss please say yes. * you plead to him silently you know he might not, knowing your a fan. 

"let me go ask our manager" he said and he walks out.

your heart is pounding in your chest. *omg.. he didnt say no he didnt say NO, he actually thought about it.* you are so happy you could die. then you pause and look into the monitor.. you try seeing your reflection. *ahh i hope I look okay* you think to yourself. *maybe I should have tried to dress a little nicer.*

you phone buzzes. you look at it. its your friends they've left a message. They said they decided to go to the movies and asks you to join.

you tell them no its fine, usually you would be made to know that they left without telling you but this time you are sorta of happy.

you hear the door open again and someone knock on it slightly to get your attention. Its your bias his manager is standing next to him and the rest of the members of ukiss are standing behind him some of them trying to peek over their shoulders to get a look at you. 

the manager seems to look at you as if judging the situation. you gulp. the manager says something quietly to ukiss. then looks at you

" you are sure it wont be a problem?"

you nod quickly he pauses thinking.

" you cant spread this you know."


"I know that, i don't want to cause problems" you say to the manager.

the manager shows a small smile. and your bias smiles at your answer.

" well then alright." he says.

your heart jumps in your chest. you stand up to greet them politely with a bow. they bow back in response they feel a little awkward to sit down. you have nothing to say to break the tension. you're just as tense. Then a member looks at the monitor.

"AH! a shared dream was being played." he goes and clicks it again. the song starts playing. The members slowly make it to the seats. theres a spot next to ur bias free but its in between him and another member and there's a free chair open on the side. 

your heart is beating really fast and you hope it doesn't make you seem to forward you see that your coat is just above where your bias and the other member is. you decide to act like it was your seat from the beginning and walk over. sitting down on your coat. 

your bias looks over and scoots over a little to give you room. 
" a hello Im _____" you bias introduces himself holding out his hand. 

" ah Im _____" you say introducing yourself. you grab his hand to shake it. *uwahhh!* you think your heart is going to pop out of your chest. your shaking hands with your bias. his hands are bigger than yours and you can tell they are hands of a man. 

"Wahh!" your bias says startling you. "he claps his other hand around your hand and the hand thats already holding it. you look at him confused.

" your hand is so soft." he rubs it a little. *thump thump* your heart starts racing faster. the other members hear him and come over. he hold out your hand to them and they all shake/grab/or rub it . your face is burning hot. and you know u are blushing. you look down. *ahh this is overwhelming* you think to yourself.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Gonna End chapter 1 here.