The encounter: Karaoke

Karaoke

you keep letting them touch your hand, but  your bias releases it while the others are checking it out. your heart sinks a little.

" okay you guys don't over whelm her" you hear your bias say. the members sit back down. your bias looks over to you. " sorry about that are you okay." you smile at him and nod. 

"mhmm Im fine ^^." the manager ( who had been on his phone during this time) put it back in his pocket. "should we order something to eat and drink?" the members all answered back enthusiastically all excited at the thought of food. 

you smile. Ukiss and their food. You stifle a laugh. too cute. your bias looks over and notices you smiling. he scoots over closer to you, surprising you. then you realize he was reaching for a menu. looks like they were ordering from inside the booth.

with all the members there you realize there wasnt enough menus and you are left without out one. 
" Do you want something?" you look over and see your bias looking at you. he scoots closer so that he can share the menu he places it on the table open and leans in so he can take a look. you lean to look at it too. 

you two are so close you can hear the rustle of his clothes and feel his warmth beside you. your pulse races. you try focusing on the menu. you order one of your favorite drinks.

the manager goes to the phone with all the orders and orders the food and drinks. ukiss sings and dances a couple of songs waiting for the food. you watch your bias and laugh when they do something funny during their performance. 

when the food comes in you grab your drink and take a sip. *mmmmmm delicious~* you think to yourself.

"is it good?" you hear from your side. it was your bias. 
"huh?" you answered your thoughts mixed up. he points to your drink.
"is it good?"
"ah-yes its good" you say. 
"can I try?" he askes. You blink in shock. what did he just ask!*
"ah..sure" you reply. 
" he smiles here you can try mine" he passes you his drink . you realize when you gave him your drink you didnt take your straw. and he didnt take his. 

you decide not to tell him and take a sip of his drink. 
"ohh! its good" you say softly. you look over to your bias as he takes a sip of your drink. Oh.my.god. you just had an indirect kiss with your bias and your bias had one with you.

" oh this is good!" your bias says."I should have gotten this one too." he looks over to you. " do you mind if we share?" you just nod slowly - at this point i think reality is being mixed with dream and I cant tell if im dreaming or not anymore- you think to yourself. 

another member comes by and takes the drink from your bias' hands. he takes a sip.
"Ah!" your bias exclaims" That was mine and _____" he said your name. you blush. your in a daze staring at the straw in your drink.... your bias and the other member just took a sip. does that count as an indirect kiss..? - your thoughts are all mixed up-

"___.."
"..._______" you snap back from your thoughts and realize your bias was talking to you.
"huh? what?" you asked recovering from your daze.
" I asked what you liked about a shared dream? have you seen forbidden love too?"

" a yes I've seen both and I liked all the parts but I really liked the parts where you were singing/rapping in it. It was really good!" 

you stopped yourself you started to get really enthusiastic and almost fangirled to the person who was the reason for your fangirling in the first place! -facepalm-

He smiled/laughed and almost looked shy. " oh really" He looked away and rubbed his face. *did I embarrass him?* you thought to yourself. Omg he is/my oppa is so cute!

time went by and you continued to talk with your bias, the other members of ukiss and even their manager, you ate and drank alot and had alot of fun. the 2 hours were almost up.

all of a sudden your phone goes off -its a text message- the ring that tell you its a text message plays. Its man man hani" AM i that easy. you freeze.

ukiss falls silent and then bursts in to laughter, you laugh too but cant believe ukiss know now that they are ur ring tone. 

one of the members look at you. " you must really be a fan" you nod. the manager looks at his phone.
"it looks like its almost time to go and get back to work" he said. 

ukiss seemed kinda bummed that their fun was almost over but at the same time excited they would be performing and meeting many kissme. you were bummed out too. 

one of the members spoke up. " why dont we give you our sign? (signature) he asks?

" that would be great. " you reply." do you think we could take some pictures?" you asked a little hesitant.

Ukiss looks at their manager. he pauses thinking. he finally nods. Ukiss smile and all start rushing over to you. they even take our their phones looks like they want to take pictures with you too. 

one by one they each do pictures with you including a group picture. when it gets to your bias he walks over besides you. he wraps and arm around your shoulder and with the other one forms half a heart. you see that and form the other half. he smiled at you then faces the camera. you do the same. 

after the pictures you scrounge around in your bag and find a pieces of paper and a pen *thank god you remember to take your bag this morning* you think to yourself. they all give you a sign (signature) and begin walking out the room waving goodbye.

some members shook your hand or hugged you as they gave their signature. your bias comes up and gives you a hug. you can feel his heart beat.

hearing it makes your heart race. hes is this close to you! you can feel his arms around you and feel his warmth. your are practically melting where you stand. 
he speaks and you can feel the vibration through his chest from his voice.

" I really had a lot of fun, thanks for your time, I hope you will continue to support ukiss, and maybe we'll see you again at a fanmeet/fansign or concert." he leaned back and looked at you.

" please continue to watch us. I hope you will still like my parts in future songs to." he laughed he must have guessed by know that he was your favorite.

they walked out and you watch them leave. you felt sad seeing them leave but really happy that you got to experience what you did. You now have a lot of wonderful memories. you look at your cellphone and browse through the pictures smiling. you stay longer on the picture with you and your bias then the others. 

after you finished you looked at the papers with their signatures. its a shame you didnt have real signing paper or nice paper for them. you looked at each one, you could tell whose was who because each one was unique.

you froze when you got to the one with your bias.*thump thump thump* your heart beat faster. your adrenaline rose. you kept staring at your bias' signature..........and the phone number he left beside it.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Gonna end chapter 2 here 

there are more chapters i will unlock if u like it so do tell me~