04. Breathe | Junmyeon.

Portraits
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Breathe

Junmyeon

 

I tend to worry more than I should about people. I constantly suffer because a colleague has had a loved one die, or because that person is being pushed aside, is being socially isolated until the limit of their capacity is exceeded.

For a long time, I have learned to know myself, to know that I am sensitive, and that sometimes I am tremendously stubborn and selfish. I am both faces. I am both things.

It starts with me in the morning dragging myself out of bed, looking at my body in front of the mirror, convincing myself that I am attractive, a beautiful person inside and out, and that no matter what damage is done to me, I will never change, I will stay Loyal to myself, I will preserve this essence that characterizes me.

And then I wonder: Exactly which one is it?
Could it be my confident walk? Or it's the way I whisper the words because I don't like to raise my voice. Is it my vulnerability? Or it's the way I never respond to cruel words. Maybe I don't know the answer.

I like rainy days, I like cold weather. I don't like the drains overflowing and the city collapsing in the blink of an eye.

Please log in to read the full chapter