Twentieth Fifth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal and Shohei went to sleep as all of the SM Entertainment lights went off as it was quite when Irene came out sneakly passing SUPERM dorm as she whispers " tonight's is the night, I must have Shohei to myself!" Irene opens their door and saw them sleeping so peacefully when she came to Crystal and said " oh Crystal, you know that Shohei isn't yours and he's in love with me, so I don't know why he chose you since you STOLE him from me!" She got a marker and wrote " " on her cheek as she proceeds to Shohei...

Crystal turns to face Shohei as they hugged each other when Irene pulls the bed sheets up uncovering Shohei's legs as she pulls his pants and boxers off and takes off her pants and and sat on him and took his and pushes it inside of her as she's basically him without him noticing when Crystal wakes up and yells " IRENE, WHAT THE HELL!" Shohei wakes up and covers his legs and puts on his boxers and pants...

Crystal gets up and sees the word on her cheek and said " oh your gonna get it!" Irene said " do it, Sooman can't fire me!" Sooman comes inside and said " Irene your no longer in Red Velvet and in this entertainment, your fired!" Irene said " but she stole Shohei from me!" Shohei said in Japanese " Watashi wa airīn ni atta koto ga nainode, soreha wataachi ga nanimonaikoto o imi shimasu, soe watashi no mikatade wa, kanojo wa wataachi ni ōku no mondai o hikiokoe imasu!" Irene gasps when GOT came and comfort Crystal...

Aiylanne comes and asks " mom, what happened?" Crystal said " Irene is causing us trouble and she wrote "" on my cheek!" Taeyeon comes and removes the word as she said " she's no trouble at all and Red Velvet is without a leader!" Crystal asked " Sooman is there a chance I could debut with Red Velvet and become their leader?" Sooman said " of course just let the girls teach their songs to you!" Joy, Wendy, Seulgi, and Yeri were doing their happy dance as they grabbed her and linked their arms and left with her...

Inside of Red Velvet's practice room...

The song that they were doing is " Ice Cream Flavor" as Crystal nails it as they continued with their song "Bad Boy" and the English version of it and next their song " Red Flavor" and so on as Crystal nailed it one by one as Joy said " she's definitely our leader!" Wendy said " yes and she's good at it, better than that Irene!" They all agreed with it as Sooman asked " so did she do it correctly?" Joy said " we have a new leader!" Sooman smiles and writes Crystal as the new leader and said " well Crystal, welcome to Red Velvet!" They cheered for her...

At the cafeteria...

Shohei was deciding on what to get as he said in Japanese " Tsuma ni 2-ban to 3-ban, musume ni 10-ban o mota sete,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter