Twentieth Two

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal and Shohei were looking at all the posters of Aishlynn's favorite idol as Crystal asks her " are you sure you want Baekhyun to be your boyfriend?" Aishlynn said in Japanese " Hai, okāsan, kare wa watashi no kyūkyoku no okiniiri no aidorunanode,-saki ni susumu mae ni, mazu tomodachi ni naritai nodesuga daijōbu ka dō ka tazunetaidesu!" Shohei said in Japanese " Sōdesune, moshi kare ga daijōbunara, watashi to anata no okāsan ga kare to hanasanakereba narimasen!" Aishlynn hugs her father and said to her mom " mom, I'm sure that Baekhyun will accept!" Crystal nods a bit while smiling...

later that day...

Shohei said in Japanese " Sōdesune, wataachi wa kare ga shutsuen e iru entāteimento ni itte, kare ni chokusetsu tazunenakereba narimasen!" Crystal nods as she gets ready when Aeshlynn said " mom, Aishlynn wants to go with you guys!" Crystal said " sure why don't you both get ready and meet us in the living room!" Aeshlynn nods as she tells Aishlynn while Shohei was looking kind of worried as he said in English " I'm scared that Baekhyun might say no!" Crystal said " Shohei, Baekhyun is my best friend and I'm sure I'll tell him everything!" Shohei hugs her as Aishlynn and Aeshlynn came out with beautiful dresses as Shohei asked " now we're not going to a ball or a party but why did you choose to wear that?" Aeshlynn and Aishlynn looked down and said " oops wrong clothes!" Shohei chuckles...

Aeshlynn comes out with casual clothes as Aishlynn came out also wearing casual clothes as Shohei said " much better!" Crystal comes and said " let's go!" They head out while Shohei closes the door and Crystal locking it when her father comes with her mom as Crystal asks " why are you both here?" Yunho said " ah we came to invite you for a family dinner tonight at 5pm!" Crystal said " sure but first we have to meet Baekhyun since I've told him that we're coming!" Yunho asks " on what occasion?" Crystal said " it's regarding the relationship between my daughter and Baekhyun!" Yunho said "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter