Twelveth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few hours later...

Leeteuk appeared at the mansion when he asked " hey, the door was open so I took the liberty to invite myself in, Jaejoong was disguised as Yunho?" Nicole said " yes and stole our daughter Jung Crystal and who knows what he'll do to her because she's pregnant again and I'm scared of what he'll do to her!" Leeteuk asked " who's he and her?" Yunho said " oh that's Shohei Ohtani and the girl is their daughter Jung Aishlynn!" Leeteuk said in Japanese " Shinpaishinaidekudasai, demo watashihitoride wa dekinaishi, kiken ni naru kamo shirenainode, anata mo issho ni kite kudasai!" Shohei said in Japanese " Watashi wa nani ga atte mo anata to issho ni ikimasu, watashi wa tsuma o buji ni kaee hoshīdesu!" Leeteuk nods as he takes Shohei with him...

Yunho said " Leeteuk, I know where he took her, it's that old SM building that Sooman put for sale on it, use the stairs to floor 12 that's where they are!" Leeteuk said " join us now Yunho since your the only one that can end Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu, bring Changmin if you want!" Yunho said " I'll inform him about the situation!" Leeteuk and Shohei leaves and heads to the old SM building as Leeteuk said " I know you do not speak English but it seems dangerous in there!" Shohei said in English " yeah, my wife is in there and needs our help!" Leeteuk was surprised...

Leeteuk asked " how long have you learned English?" Shohei said " for 2yrs already!" Leeteuk said " well then let's get your wife!" They both head inside and saw some broken windows as Leeteuk came to the front entrance and said " let's go through the window cause the door is locked from the inside!" They both carefully came inside but there were a lot of glass scattered around and it made it impossible for them to go because if they step on glass, it can echo through the building and might alert Jaejoong that intruders have entered...

Leeteuk said " tip toe across the glass, do not step on them!" Shohei nods as he tiptoes carefully not making any sounds as Leeteuk made it across as he said " phew, we've made it, now let's take the stairs to 12th floor!" They head upstairs and since the stairs aren't squeaky it made them look so easy as they reached 12th floor and they heard Yoochun's voice say " Jaejoong she's pregnant we can't open her stomach and take out the baby!" Then they heard Jaejoong " I'm not gonna open her stomach I'm just gonna inject venom so that she can carry my baby!" Shohei was furious and wanted to bust in there and take them out himself but Leeteuk warns him that they might have weapons...

Inside the room...

Crystal was lying on her back as she was tied to the table squirming trying to break free but Junsu said " you can't break free sweety, we've tied you so tight that it will be impossible for you to get your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter