Eighteen

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal opens the door and her dad appeared when he said " let me in, the myth is true, they are out there!" Crystal let's her father inside when Crystal asked " dad, where's mom?" Yunho said " she got bit by one of them and she's their new mom!" Crystal checks for something to hold them off for awhile when Aishlynn sees the scratch as she knew that she didn't even mean to scratch her...

Crystal sees some things and asked her father " does garlic and stake work for them or are they immune to it?" Yunho said " oh they are immune to sunlight and those things you have aren't gonna help!" Crystal puts them back when Yunho saw a scratch on her right cheek when he asked " who scratched you?" Crystal said " oh it's Aishlynn but she's ok for now but before she wasn't herself, she wanted to leave to live with you and mom!" Aishlynn hides behind her sister...

Aeshlynn steps aside but Aishlynn kept going behind her when Yunho said " Aishlynn, come here!" Aishlynn came out behind her sister's back and had her head down while fidgeting with her fingers as Yunho asked " why did you injured your mother?" Aishlynn said " because I didn't want to see lovey dovey mushy stuff!" Yunho said " I'm sure you aren't aware that Shohei and your mother are married and have you both but Aishlynn don't ever do it again, they didn't raise you like that!" Aishlynn goes to her mother as she said in Japanese " Mama, kizutsukete shimatte gomen'nasai, hontōni son'na tsumori wa nakatta, nidoto kizutsukenai to yakusoku shimasu!" Crystal hugs her...

Crystal said " don't ever do it again and this scar will be a example of what you did so I'm hoping that next time it won't repeat!" Crystal hugs her again when the door bursted open and Baekhyun made way inside smelling their scents when he caught Crystal's perfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter