Chapter 4

The Gangster and the Pauper

"No kidnappers don't get hugs, they get thank yous if they do something good." I huffed at him.

"Daesung is apart of the kidnapping too."

"So what? He didn't hold a gun to me and tell me to come with him. I met him a few minutes ago when he was brought in to fix a gun shot wound in my arm." I turned to shoot a smile at Daesung and found that he had already left the room. I swear that I could almost hear the smirk in what T.O.P said next.

"Looks like your knight in shining armor left you in the lions den." Ignoring him, I walked over to my bed and did a belly flop onto the mattress. A few seconds later I felt the mattress move as he sat down next to me. I turned my head to look at him and saw that he looked worried.

He put a hand on my shoulder and asked, "You're not crying right? Please don't cry."

I laughed, "What big bad thug can't handle a crying girl?" His face went back to its normal mask of annoyance and I could swear that I saw him stiffen.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright. You act pretty tough on the outside but today has probably been upsetting for you and last thing that we need is for you to be going into shock."

'Woah,' I thought, 'the cotton candy man has a heart?'

"Yeah I'm fine," I said, "I'm just tired and hungry, always hungry, which reminds what's for dinner?"

"I don't know, stay here and I'll go check with Seungri, OK." I watched him walk out of the room, turn and pause. I heard him speak to someone but I couldn't tell who it was.

"Oh good you're here." I heard T.O.P say, "Will you watch her for a few minutes while I go ask Seungri on the status of tonights dinner?"

I heard some incoherent mumbling and then T.O.P's reply of, "Yes I know I'm in charge of her but I can't stand guard all of the time. Anyway she seems to like your company better."

I saw T.O.P walk off and a few seconds later Daesung came in and sat down on the bed next to me. I rolled to my side on the bed and looked at him. His hair was obviously bleached white because he looked to be only a few years older than me. He was also Asian like everyone else that I have seen in this place so far. He was slender but not twig thin and his white shirt emphasized a well muscled back and shoulders. He was also wearing black jeans and work boots. He had soft facial features that made it look as if he were contemplating something deep. He seemed the quiet, thoughtful type not someone who would associate himself with people like GD and T.O.P.

Daesung looked over and caught me staring at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about how you don't seem to fit in with everyone else here. They are so grrr and you're so-"

"So not grrr?" he asked a smile playing on his lips. He was probably laughing at my poor word choice.

"Yeah," I mumbled, embarrassed by my lack of intelligent words. "So why are you here?"

"Honestly," he answered looking down at the bed, "I don't know, I guess I just felt like I needed to stand by my band mates. We used to work for your father you know, before he fired us."

I was about ready to ask what he meant by working for my father when T.O.P walked into the room. "Dinner will be ready in an hour or two, so until then I suggest that you make yourself comfortable because you're staying in this room."

I looked down at my clothes and thought yeah right. I had just finished my shift at this restaurant that I work at before I was kidnapped and I was still wearing my work clothes. My white blouse was wrinkled and covered in blood, my slacks were stiff and dirty, and my black pumps were killing my feet. I reached down removed my shoes and started rubbing my feet.

The sigh that escaped my lips must have been louder than I thought because both T.O.P and Daesung turned to stare at me. T.O.P looked me over before turning to Daesung and saying, "Will you go grab her some different clothes so she doesn't have to stay in bloody ones."

Daesung nodded and then left. A few minutes later he came back holding a black T-shirt and grey sweatpants. He tossed them at me and I went into the adjoining bathroom and put them on. The clothes that he gave me must have been some of theirs because the shirt was too big and if the sweatpants hadn't had a drawstring I couldn't have worn them.

I walked out with my old clothes under my arm. Daesung grabbed my clothes, said something quickly about taking care of these and seeing if a guy named Taeyang was back yet and left the room. T.O.P turned around, probably to see why Daesung was acting weird, and stopped. His eyes got wide, narrowed and then his normal mask of annoyance slipped back into place. He stomped over, grabbed me, spun me around, took some closer looks at the clothes, lets go and stomped over to the bed and leaned against one of the bed posts. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking like an oversized, sulking kid.

T.O.P's reaction to the new clothes was odd so I decided to find out the cause. I walked over to the bed climbed up and sat on it on my knees. I tapped him on the shoulder and asked, "What's wrong T.O.P?" he looked at me and huffed.

"The clothes that Daesung gave you were my favorite workout clothes. No wonder that son of a left fast, he knew that he was in deep ."

I tugged at the shirt a little bit and asked, "Well can't we just switch them out? I don't care as long as I have clothes." He looked at me and after a few seconds he shook his head and said, "No I'll just make Daesung by me new workout clothes."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 8 o'clock, it had been three hours since I wa

 s kidnapped.


 

Author's Note:

Yay! I have subscribers! If you have bared with me through this I thank you and I know it takes  me forever to update and I sincerely apologize just please be patient. Constructive comments are appreciated. If you are reading this fanfic I LOVE YOU!!!!!!