CH4

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
After a month passed, Yunkyoung was able to get used to Juri's absence. She already blocked everything related to Juri.
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
"You know what, Wooyeon has already confess her feelings," Yeonhee is with Yunkyoung in a cafe.
 
 
 "Hah really? So what happened?"  Yunkyoung is curious.
 
 
Wooyeon is very shy but somehow she can express her feelings to the leader of the dance team.
 
 
"Turn out Nan like her back,"
 
 
 
Before Yunkyoung could speak further, his phone rang.
 
 
 "H-hello,"
 
 
 [Yunkyoung ah, your grandparents want to meet your boyfriend!  We'll be there soon]
 
 
Yunkyoung could hear the joy in her mother's voice.
 
 
"Hey mom, but why is it all of a sudden?"
 
[He said he wanted to see if his future grandson was really good or not]
 
 
Yunkyoung knew this was going to happen, but she couldn't tell her mother that she had just broken up with her boyfriend.
 
 
She had mentioned before about her and Juri but never told her mother Juri's name or showed them a photo of Juri
 
 
You must be thinking that they have been dating for 3 years, why don't Yunkyoung's family don't know her boyfriend's name right?
 
 
Well, Yunkyoung just didn't want them to know about her boyfriend so she never invited him to meet her family. Juri also do the same thing.
 
 
In fact, their photos were never uploaded anywhere because Yunkyoung wanted privacy.
 
 
"When are you going to be here?"
 
 
[This Saturday, so that your father can have a day off, maybe you can bring your boyfriend to meet us or you can just come and pick us up at the airport]
 
 
Yeonhee asks who is calling, Yunkyoung says it's her mom.
 
 
"This Saturday? I'm haven't tidy up my place yet, that is too soon,"
 
 
[It's still Thursday, you still have time to tidy up.  I doesn't want to hear any excuses and make sure your boyfriend comes or your grandfather will arrange a marriage for you with his friend's grandson]
 
 
 
"What? Come on, it's 21st century, yet grandpa still want to do something like that?" Yunkyoung didn't like to be forced like that.
 
 
[The grandson of your grandfather's friend is a good person, your granpa said he going to be a good match to you]
 
 
He had to find a way to stop his grandfather.
 
"Okay, but tell grandpa if I bring my boyfriend, no arrange marriage for me"
 
 
Her mother agreed and hung up her phone because she wanted to watch her favorite drama.
 
 
Yeonhee looked at Yunkyoung, clearly having a lot of questions to ask.
 
 
"What should I do now? My family wants to meet my boyfriend right away! I must be crazy, I should just tell mom that I just broke up,"
 
 
"And they will arrange a marriage for you with another guy," said Yeonhee
 
 
"That's right, so I should never let them know that I've broken up,"
 
 
"I think I can help you with that,"
 
 
"How?"  Curious.
 
 Yeonhee smirks,
 
"What if you just use a professional con artist?"
 
 
"Con artist? Seriously Kim?"  Yunkyoung got angry at Yeonhee's suggestion.
 
 
Yeonhee sipped her orange juice calmly.  Then, she looked at his friend, grasped both of her hands and placed them under her chin.
 
 
"I'm serious, Soeun knows this professional con artist,"
 
 
"Soeun? You mean Soojin's boyfriend?"  she furrowed her brows.
 
 
"Yes, if you don't want to, I can't help you any further, that's all I can help you with,"
 
 
"I don't care if it's your friend or what. But, a con artist? What if my family finds out about it? They'll definitely cross my name out of the family register!"  Yunkyoung started being dramatic.
 
 
"He didn't get the title of a con artist if he wasn't good at it, Kyoung," still trying to force Yunkyoung to accept the advice she gave. 
 
 
Which is clearly crazy.
 
 
Yunkyoung can't think clearly right now. So, she just agreed to Yeonhee's idea.
 
 
Yeonhee smiled and grabbed her phone, she called someone.
 
 
"Seoun ah, do you have the con artist's phone number?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 To be continue........