CH2

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 
"Oppa, where are you? It's been two hours,".  Yunkyoung was talking to her boyfriend again.
 
 
She had been waiting for Juri at the restaurant for two hours.
 
 
"Oh my gosh, sorry sorry, I completely forgot about our date today, can we just go next week? I'm busy right now, the investors from the RP Company are coming today, I can't just leave them like that, it's really important to me."  
 
 
 "Fine, but you have to promise that we will go on a date next week,"
 
 
"Of course honey, I have to go now, bye," he quickly cut the call.
 
 
Yunkyoung sighed and put her phone in her bag. Her stomach started growling. She finally ordered her food after waiting for two hours.
 
 
 "Yes ma'am, what would you like to order?"
 
 
 " I want to.."
 
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
 
 
It's been three months since his last date with Juri and the date didn't end well because Juri got mad at Yunkyoung for not wearing branded clothes.
 
 
Yunkyoung kept thinking, what's wrong with wearing simple clothes, it doesn't mean that she did something bad.
 
 
Whenever she goes out with Juri, they are always at fancy restaurants and going to expensive places.  That guy didn't like it when Yunkyoung wanted to go eat cheap food.
 
 
There is one time that Yunkyoung craving for ramen but Juri would not allow it and said that ramen is not good for their bodies and only poor people eat it.
 
 
 Yunkyoung got angry at his statement and argued with him which almost caused them to break up.
 
 
But, Yunkyoung loved him so much that she would never break up just because of some mere argument.
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 
 
 
 
"Ya! Kim Suyun, how dare you try to take my girl,"
 
 
"What? Your own girl who voluntarily came to me, I don't even know her name, and you expect me to steal her? From you? Don't make me laugh," he baffled.
 
 
 "You!"  the guy gritted his teeth.
 
 
 
 "CUT!"
 
 
The other students who saw them could only clap their hands.
 
 
"Wow, Kim Suyun, you really are good at everything," said a student.
 
 
"Hahaha, not really." He looked at his cell phone and quickly stuffed his things into his backpack.
 
 
 "I have to go now, dance practice is about to start," Suyun said to the Drama Club President.
 
 
 "Alright handsome,"
 
 
 
Suyun smiled and rushed outside, he was too busy looking at his phone and it caused him to bump into someone.
 
 
"Ouch, sorry" he said, he bumped into someone holding a stack of files and caused them to scatter.
 
 
Suyun quickly helped the girl to pick up all the papers.
 
 
 "It's okay, it's also my fault for not looking ahead," said the girl as she took the file.
 
 
 Suyun stood up and handed the file to her.
 
 
"Thanks," she said and smiled.
 
“Of course,” Suyun smiled.
 
“Suyun ah,” Nana walked over to Suyun and saw them, the girl caught his attention.
 
 
 
He made eye contact with the girl but quickly shifted his gaze to Suyun.
 
 
"Oh Nan, are you going to the practice room too?"  he turned to Nana.
 
 
"Yeah, what happened?" he asked.
 
"Oh nothing big, I just bumped into her, that's all," explained Suyun.
 
Nana just nod, understanding the situation there. 
 
 
"You know her?"  Nana turned to the girl Suyun had just bumped into.
 
 
"I'm Park Wooyeon, 2nd year student in Architecture," Wooyeon introduced herself to the two guy.
 
 
"Ahh Wooyeon ssi, Kim Suyun here, final year student majoring in business, he is Kwon Nayeon or can be called Nan, same year as me, we are both from the same department," Suyun introduced himself and Nana to Wooyeon.
 
 
Wooyoung nodded.  Then, the two boys excused themselves to go to the practice room.
 
 
"She's cute," Nana muttered softly.
 
 
"Hah?"  Suyun asked he don't quite hear what Nana talk about. He was doing some stretch to ready his body for the dance practice.
 
 
Nana denied and shook his head. Suyun grinned, he love teasing this one friend.
 
 
"Hm, that girl was a bit cute right?"  he was looking at Nana's expression.
 
 
"Why? Are you interested in her?"
 
 
"Why not? She's pretty," Suyun teased his friend again. Nana looked confused by his statement.
 
 
“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes and stretched himself as well.
 
 
Suyun grinned.  Teasing his friends is always fun.
 
 
 "Hehe, just kidding, do you want help? He's in the same major as Seoyeon,"
 
 Soeyeon is Suyun's cousin.
 
 
Nana's eyes lit up hearing that information from Suyun.
 
 
"Really? Will you help me to get her?"
 
 
Suyun nodded.  "You can trust Kim Suyun,"
 
 
"Trust who?"  Soeun suddenly appeared out of nowhere.  The two guys almost hit Soeun for surprising them.
 
 
"Don't kill me, I'm not married to Soojin yet," Seoun said.
 
 
"You idiot"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Continue or nah?