CH 1

Mr Con Artist (SuYunkyoung)
Happy reading
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 
 So how did it start?
 
 
It started when Suyun's uncle accidentally showed him, his secret room when the Suyun's family visited his house.
 
 
Then he explained to the young Suyun that he was working as a con artist.
 
 
Little Suyun became excited to know about his uncle's work.
 
 
When Suyun started high school, he started joining his uncle doing the job without his parents knowing.
 
 
Suyun enjoyed it so much, his uncle retired after Suyun further his studies.
 
 
 But Suyun still did the job.
 
 
He loved the 'work' especially when dealing with some 'stupid' rich people.
 
 
"Thank you Mr. Ryu, I will transfer the payment," Mrs. Jung shook hands with Mr. Ryu.
 
 
 "That's my job as your lawyer Mrs. Jung, thank you for trusting me," he said with a smile.
 
 
Mrs. Jung excuses herself and leaves the room.
 
He just finished talking with the client. Mrs. Jung was caught taking illegal money from the association she manage and the people ini that association want to sue her.
 
 
So she hired a lawyer to deal with it which is Mr. Ryu. Known for his outstanding skill in the court. Every case that he takes will win, no matter what crime his client commits. 
 
 
But, the thing is the Mr. Ryu in front of Mrs. Jung was fake. So where is the real Mr. Ryu? He was on vacation.
 
Ryu just smile thinking about the money he will get soon. It's not a small amount.
Then he took out his cell phone and made a call.
 
 
 "We can move now."
 
 
 A few minutes later, two guys came and started packing their things in the room.
 
 
 "Rich people are sometimes stupid, they really like being deceived," commented the short guy while busy packing the files on the table.
 
 
Ryu grinned and told him to be quiet.
 "Ssst, people will hear it later,"
 
 
The other guy just laughed.  The box is already in their hands means they have finished packing.
 
 
"Let's go" Ryu said and started walking out of the room. The others followed suit.
 
 
" Ahh it's nice to rent this building," said the short guy again.
 
 
The other guy with them have a stoic facial expressions. He haven't let out any word. Well, he always have been like that.
 
 
"So how are we going to split?"  asked the short guy.
 
 
 "40, 25, 25, and 10 for stuff," Ryu said.
 
 
"Okay, just transfer the payment later, I'll only meet you when we have another job," said the short giy and parted ways with the two taller guys.
 
 
"Me too, I have to go shopping for this new dress," said that stoic guy to Ryu before leaving him there.
 
 
Ryu shook his head looking at the two guys earlier and got into his car.
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
A guy in torn jeans, a plain hoodie, and white sneakers rides a motorbike to a famous college in South Korea.
 
 
 He pulled into the parking lot and got down, pulled out the key, then took off his helmet.
 
 
"Yah! How many more times do I have to tell you not to ride that motorbike," suddenly a girl younger than him came and hit him on the head.
 
 
"Yah? I'm your oppa," he replied, rubbing his head.
 
 
 Stare sharply at the girl.
 
 
"Tsk,, whatever, don't ride that thing anymore, it's not safe," she said  and left him there alone.
 
 
"Gosh, I bought it with my own money, how dare that kid try to stop me from riding my favorite bike," he muttered again.
 
 
He tapped the motorbike as he said,
 
"Don't worry, Yuyu, I will never betray you,".
 
 He then left for his first class for the day.
 
 
Not far from there, a girl was staring strangely at the torn jeans guy.
 
"Did that guy just talk to the bike? How strange.." she mumble to herself.
 
 
"Yunkyoung," the owner of the voice approached the girl named Yunkyoung.
 
 
"What are you looking at?"  she asked.
 
 
Yunkyoung took one last glance at the torn jeans guy and looked at the slightly taller girl.
 
 
"Nothing Yeon, let's go to class," she dragged the girl.
 
 
 Yeonhee looked at Yunkyoung suspiciously.
 
 
She knew how Yunkyoung was looking at that torn jean guy earlier.
 
 
Yeonhee had been standing there for a while before deciding to greet her.
 
 
"That guy got some look right ?" Yeonhee suddenly asked Yunkyoung.
 
 
 "Huh, mean?"
 
 
"That was Kim Suyun, one of the best dancer at our university, in the same dance team as me," Yeonhee gave some information about the guy.
 
 
"Hah?"  Yunkyoung didn't understand why Yeonhee told her about that guy.
 
 
"Just saying, who knows you maybe interest a bit, right..." Yeonhee grinned when she saw Yunkyoung starting to blush.
 
 
"I have a boyfriend, Yeonhee," she reminded his friend once again that she already had someone.
 
Her friend always seemed to forget that she already had someone.
 
"Yes, an arrogant and workaholic boyfriend who only calls you once a week, let alone dating," Yeonhee sneered.
 
 
"Hey, don't talk like that about my boyfriend, he works hard so he can give me a better future," Yunkyoung defended her boyfriend.
 
 
 "Whatever, I can't even imagine what your future will be with that Juri guy,".
 
 
Yunkyoung sighed as she thought about her boyfriend.
 
 
 
 
 
 To be continue....