I LOVE YOU

We Can't Help It but Loves Each Other

"Bye seobang" Jessica kiss Yuri's cheek before leaving her.

After Jessica left,Yuri stood there dumbfoundedly,not knowing what to do. She glance at her watch,it says 2.04pm. Yuri sigh. She see a bench nearby and take a sit there. Yuri takes out her phone and start playing some game to kill time while waiting for Yoona.

"Yuri unnie" Yuri look up from her phone and see Yoona standing in front of her. She could feel her heartbeat increasing just by looking at Yoona. Yuri stood up and kept her phone in the pocket.

"Hey Yoona" Yuri smile awkwardly.

Suddenly Tiffany walk towards them. Yuri raise her eyebrow. She didn't know Tiffany is coming.

"Hey Yuri" Tiffany show her infamous eyesmile.

"Hey Fany unnie" Yuri greeted back. "Erm.. I didn't know you were coming" Yuri stated but it sounds more like a question.

"Oh I-" Tiffany started to say but Yoona butted in. "I asked her to come along"

Yuri nod. "Oh okay. Erm..what should we do now?" she stole a glance at Yoona and quickly look at Tiffany when Yoona look back.

"Can we go watch a movie. Please?" Tiffany asked. "I really really wanna watch Breaking Dawn Part 2" (I'm not sure whether it's release in South Korea but just pretend it is =P)

"Sure" Yuri says and Yoona just smile,showing her agreement.

"Yay!" Tiffany clap happily. "I can finally know the ending"

 

 

 

 

Tiffany lead the way,leaving Yoona walking behind with Yuri. It was very awkward between them. None of them utter a single word. Sensing the awkwardness,Yuri decided to break the silence. She turn towards Yoona.

"I want to talk to you"

"There's nothing to talk about" Yoona mutter and keep her eyes ahead of her.

"There is and you know it" Yuri continued. When Yoona didn't reply Yuri grab Yoona's hand,causing Yoona to look at her.

"Look,I'm sorry" Yuri apologised.

Yoona furrow her eyesbrow. She didn't know what Yuri is apologising for.

"I'm sorry I pretended not knowing the real meaning behind your words the other day" she pause and stare at Yoona. "I know what you meant when you say you lov-"

"There you guys are!" Yuri and Yoona turn to see Tiffany with both her arms on her hips.

"I was wondering where you two went" Tiffany said and slowly near the two girls. Yoona let go of Yuri's hand on hers and went to Tiffany. 

"Sorry unnie. Just a bit.." Yoona said and look at Yuri. "distracted"

Tiffany look at Yuri and give her a knowing look. "I see. Anyway,I already bought us tickets!" she show them and gives them their tickets.

 

 

 

 

IN THE THEATER

Tiffany sat in between Yuri and Yoona. She did notice the tension between the two girls but she wouldn't let them spoil her movie time. Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson oppa is so handsome. Tiffany smile at her own thoughts. If only I could watch you without them by my side stealing glances at each other it will be perfect.

During one of the not so nice part of the movie,Tiffany excuse herself and went to the restroom. When Tiffany is gone,Yuri shift and sit on Tiffany's place so she could talk to Yoona without disturbing the others.

"Yoona,we really need to talk" Yuri whisper.

Yoona turn to Yuri,annoyance clearly shown on her face. "Can we just forget it?"

"No we can't" Yuri said and Yoona pretend to continue watching the movie.

"Yoona" Yuri hold Yoona's hands situated on her lap. Yoona still kept her attention to the screen.

"I love you" Yuri whisper. Yoona is shock. She already knew that Yuri have feelings for her from her conversation with Tiffany but she never thought Yuri would actually said the three words herself.

Disbelief,Yoona look at Yuri. "Can you please repeat that?"

Yuri smile. "I love you,Yoona" one of her hands pull Yoona's head and kiss her. Yoona's eyes widen but then she close her eyes and kiss Yuri back.

Sorry Sica. Yuri thought before deepening the kiss.

Unknown to both of them,Tiffany saw everything. There was a hurt look on her face.

 

 

 

 

 A/N: YOONYUL KISS!!!!! Is there anyone here as excited as I am? LOL. But what about Sica?