Confession Leads to Confusion

We Can't Help It but Loves Each Other

[YoonYul's room]

Yoona sat on the bed,waiting for Yuri to come out from the bathroom. She had finally gather up ber courage to tell her roommate how she really felt about her. She was scared but she knew she couldn't hold on any longer.

The door opens. Yuri walked out casually. She saw her roommate and gave her a smile. Yoona didn't smile back. She's too nervous.

Yoona slowly stood up and call Yuri softly.

"Hmm?" Yuri replied.

"I-I have something to confess" Yoona stutered.

Yuri nervously smile. "Okay"

"I love you" Yoona blurt out.

"Okay" Yuri said again.

Yoona glance at Yuri disbelievingly. "I said I love you"

"Okay" Yuri said once again. "I know you love me as a friend" she added.

"Yeah" Yoona said and walk off,disappointed. How can Yuri be so dense?!

 

[Yuri's POV]

I can't believe Yoona just confess to me when she knew I already have Jessica. Actually,I'm in love with Yoona ever since pre-debut,but I thought she's straight so I never confess. I thought she might freak out.

Jessica confess to me just last week. I never like Jessica in that way but I don't wanna let her down. So I told her I felt the same way and we're together ever since then. As times goes by,I found myself really falling in love with Sica. But my feelings for her will never be as deep as my feelings for Yoona. Now Yoona just confess to me. And all I wanna do is to wrap my arms around her and tell her how long I've been waiting for the words to escape her lips but I can't,I already have Sica. I couldn't hurt her. I'm sorry Yoona. I love you,but you're too late.