Jealousy

We Can't Help It but Loves Each Other

 

"Yuri-ah" Jessica grabbed Yuri's hand the moment she burst into YoonYul's room.

Yoona just watch as Yuri gives Jessica a smile.

"Yul,oppa just called to inform today is our free day.  We can do whatever we want" Jessica told Yuri.

Yuri smile. "Oh that's good"

"'Yup! I have a great idea. Let's go on a date!" Jessica said happily.

"I erm.." Yuri scratch the back of her head she she slightly turn to look at Yoona.

Yoona was trying very hard to keep a straight face. She have to act as if her heart is not aching hearing Jessica's idea to go on a date with Yuri.

 "So..what do you say?" Jessica asked Yuri cutely.

"Erm I-" Yuri was about to say something but Yoona beat her to it.

"You should go,unnie" Yoona said. Yoona thought it'd be easier for her to not seeing them being lovey-dovey at home so might as well let them go on a date so she don't have to bear with it.

Yuri gave Yoona a look. "Are you sure,Yoona?" while Jessica was jumping up and down happily.

"Why do you need her permission anyway?" Jessica said. "It's not like she's your girlfriend,I am"

Yoona felt her heart breaking into a million pieces after hearing Jessica's statement. But she try her best not to cry and turn to look at the couple giving them her smile. "Yeah,Yuri unnie. You should go on the date. I mean you and Jessica unnie never went on a proper date before right?"

"Well yeah.." Yuri started saying.

"Great! I'll go get ready" Jessica interrupted before Yuri finish her sentence.

Yuri watch as Jessica finally let go of her arm and run to her own room. Yuri then turn to look at Yoona. Yoona quickly look away.

 

Yuri sat on the couch waiting for Jessica. She glance at the room she share with Yoona. Yoona haven't come out since the conversation with Jessica. I hope she's okay,Yuri thought. After waiting for a couple of minutes and Jessica still wasn't ready Yuri get up to find Tiffany.

Yuri knock on Tiffany's room before entering. She saw Tiffany facing the mirror combing her hair.

"Oh hey Yuri. What's up?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm going out with Sica" she pause for awhile before continue,"on a date"

Tiffany place her brush down and turn to look at Yuri. "What about Yoona?"

Tiffany is the only one who knew Yuri's feelings towards her. She knew that Yoona confessed to Yuri too.

"I don't know" Yuri sat on Tiffany's bed.

Tiffany sat beside Yuri and hold her hand.

"Yuri,I want you to know that whoever you choose,I'll support you.. but please don't make the wrong choice"

"Thanks Tiffany" Yuri pull  Tiffany into a hug. "I know I can count on you"

They then pull apart. "In the meantime,can you do me a favor?" Yuri asked.

"Sure"

"Please be with Yoona. I know she must be sad. I don't want her to be alone"

"No problem" Tiffany gave Yuri her signature eye-smile.

 

 

A/N:Finally updated! I'm so sorry for being in hiatus for more than a month. I'm just really busy lately. Hope you'll forgive me.