Replacement?

We Can't Help It but Loves Each Other

YULSIC'S DATE

"Yuri-ah... I want that" Jessica pointed to a couple keychains. Before Yuri said anything,Jessica drag her girlfriend into the store. 

"It's a couple keychain" Yuri stated before whispering into Jessica's ear. "We don't want others to found out about us,remember? If we get this,it's too obvious"

Jessica pouted. "Fine then" she fold her arms and turn her back to Yuri,pretending to be angry.

"Sorry baby" Yuri hug Jessica from behind and the latter smile.

"Apology accepted" Jessica then pinch Yuri's nose.

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE...

Yoona hear a knock on the door and quickly wipe away her tears. "Come in" Yoona said and Tiffany poke her head in.

"Am I disturbing?" Yoona shake her head.

Tiffany let herself into YoonYul's room and close the door behind her. She then sit next to Yoona on the bed.

"You look like you've been crying. Are you okay,Yoong?"

Yoona can't control her feelings anymore and let out a sob. "It hurts,unnie"

Tiffany pull Yoona towards her and start brushiing her hair. "Let it all out. "I know you're hurt.Yoong"

"I love Yuri" Yoona confessed.

Tiffany nod. "I know"

Yoona then pull herself away so she can look at Tiffany. "You knew? How?"

Tiffany sigh. "Actually.. I'm not suppose to tell you this.. but Yuri have been in love with you for a long time"

 

 

 

 

BACK YO YULSIC'S DATE

Jessica's phone started ringing. "Yobosaeyo" Jessica said into her phone.

Yuri just stand there,waiting for Jessica to end the call. Her mind kept flashing back to Yoona's confession.

"Yuri-ah" Jessica's voice bring Yuri back to reality.

"Yes baby?"

"Oppa called again to inform me there's a mistake on my schedule. I actually have to go to a photoshoot today" Jessica inform Yuri.

"It's okay baby. It's not your fault"

"But today suppose to be our first date" Jessica whine cutely.

""I know baby. But you have to go to the photoshoot or else manager oppa will get into trouble"

"Okay fine. But before I leave,I need to call someone" Jessica then take out her phone and start dialling a number.

"Who are you calling?" Yuri asked but Jessica didn't answer. After awhile,the person on the other line pick up his or her phone.

"Annyeong Yoona!" Jessica said and Yuri's eyes widen at the name.

"Are you free right now?" Jessica asked Yoona.

"Oh really?! Good! Can you come to SoShi Shopping Centre? Oppa told me I have a photoshoot now and I don't want to leave Yuri alone so will you be kind enough to accompany her?"

Please no. I can't bear to see her now. Please say no. Yuri thought.

"Okay. Bye Yoong!" Jessica ended the call and turn to Yuri. "Yoona's coming"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for this short update. I've been busy with another story. It's a YoonYul story. It's about Yoona finding out she's pregnant after having with Yuri. No it's not gender-bender. This is the link if you wanna check it out:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/204793/omg-drama-romance-snsd-yoona-yoonyul-yuri-baby