My birthday

Unsaid words for J

Hi J,

It was my birthday. I set up a dinner for my parents. Yes, I wanted them to know you. I wanted you. I wanted a future with you in it. My parents were skeptical because I told them you have a kid. They said I shouldn't take this as a game. I might end up hurting both of you. I have made up my mind. I wanted to be a father figure to your child. I wanted us to be a family. I was so ready to face everything as long you were with me. I was delusional. You didn't even tell me if you like me or not. I just want you to see how serious I am with you, us. They liked you a lot but scolded me a lot because they said you looked too young for me. I decided not to go home with my parents and spend the night with you. You were furious. You said I should spend my birthday with my family. You thought I was being a brat. I even lost my glasses because I didn't know what to do knowing you were really mad. I sent you a long message and I was planning to leave the next morning so you won't see me again. I sent my ex a message and she greeted me happy birthday. She asked where I was, I wanted to see her and ask her what was wrong with me. I know it's not right because I wanted you. You replied to my message and you said I was just like your child's father. I am no different. I am brat and I was acting like one when I wanted to spend the night with you. It hurt me. You made me cry on my birthday. I thought you were just like everyone else. You're gonna hurt me so bad because you simply don't care about me. It was a special day for me and I wanted to spend it with you. I thought I was special that. That's just what I thought and I was never special in any given day. I love you still. I don't think it'll be gone just like that. That was the first time I thought I should run away.

Yours always and forever,

A