Our first date

Unsaid words for J

Hello there J,

I survived ending everything. I guess it isn't my time yet. Remember the time when I first ask you out on a date? How you scowled at me while taking a look at the menu? It was hella hilarious. I was craving that restaurant for days. You didn't know what to eat. I told you to order anything. I was looking at you the whole time because I was mesmerized. You are so beautiful beyond belief. I can't believe you said yes to that date. I wanted to punch myself for being so smitten that fast. No! That I told myself. I can't be falling this early. I wanted to be a better person for you. For us. I was delusional. Just because you said yes I thought I had a chance. I offered to send you home and after I need to visit my doctor because of the thing I just did over the weekend. You asked me why you don't see me at work. I don't have the heart to tell you that I tried to end everything. I was so devasted because of my failures. It's too early to tell you everything. I wanted you. I wanted us. I sent you home and went to the doctor. I felt lost after. I replied to all the messages that my ex sent to me. I told her where I was. She was worried but I didn't care about that. I felt so lost. I don't know where to go. My feet led me back to you. I bought food, I know you haven't had your dinner. I can't get enough of you. You're my new craving. I want more of you. Can I have more of you?

Yours always and forever,

A