My Tam Tammie, My Prince

Love At First Sight

 

 

Dear Tam Tammie,

 

Yesterday, I had this hot feeling inside me when I bumped unto him. I admit, he's tall and handsome and skinny just like me, but, he doesn't suit me, we just don't fit together. He's too cool and I'm not. Reminscing the past when I was a little kid who dreams a lot about fairy tale and happy ever after that I even thought of myself as a princess who's just waiting for my prince charming to come. I had a dream, that one day, my prince charming will come and save me through all the bad guys around me, I believe that he's the only one who can make me happy and will be my happy ever after ending.. But, I was tired of waiting. When I reached at the age of 10, I already gave up on him, and realize that he was just my imagination that I even promised to myself to never ever believe in fairy tales again, and forget about my prince charming. When my father left us, I changed, because I don't want to be like my Mom and Dad when I grow up, who just left each other without beading goodbye and started a new life with a new family. I was so scared. Thank God, Bommie was there, beside me, comforting me throughout all the rough stuffs I've been through. I remember, there was a kid, who played with me in the park. He's so kind and cool that I even thought that he was my prince charming. He was the one who declared that we're friends, even though I don't exactly remember he's name, but I call him Almighty Kwon, and he calls me Daratokki. I miss him so much. Sometimes, when I'm sad, I would usually call out his name and ask myself, 'Where are you Almighty Kwon? I need you'. The guy that I met yesterday kind of reminds me of Almighty Kwon, my heart suddenly beats so fast like I'm running to infinity.. Oh Tam Tammie, what is this feeling I'm having? I can't be and will never be. Prince charming? Where are you? I'm starting to believe in you again. Please show up soon, my prince.

 

 

P.S.

I named my diary, Tam Tammie. ^^

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, please leave comments. Thank you ^--------^