My Best Friend and the Useless Mystery

Love At First Sight

 

 

"Ugh. Why am I even here? I shouldn't be here.." I murmured.

"Dara, stop murmuring and help me look for him!" she said desperately..

 

Hi. My name is Sandara Park and my friends call me Dara or Sandy. I'm already 24 years of age and currently working at YG Entertainment as a trainee..

 

"DARAAA!!!!!!!! COME ONN!!!!!!!!" she shouted.

 

As you all know.. this is Park Bom, my annoying bestfriend.. She can be my annoying bestfriend but, trust me, you don't know wanna know how much I love her..

We have the same age, but, you know, she's older like a few months.. I guess? Moving on, she's also a trainee under YG Entertainment..

 

I know. I know!! We're like twins.. We have the same age, the same workand the same surname!!

But, of course, she's prettier than me..

 

Somehow, there's difference between us. I don't believe in such thing as soul mate or whatever it is matter related to love, on the other hand, Bommie keeps on bothering me about those things.

 

I'm tired and I wanna go home.. Bom keeps on looking for the guy that she saw a while ago that made her sparkle or smthng inside..

 

"Bommie.. can you just forget about him and let's just go home? I'm tired.." I said pleading her.

"I know he's still around. I can feel him.."

 

Okay, I'm going home now. She sounds like a creepy old lady.

 

"Fine. What does he look like?" I asked defeatedly.

"He's tall, fair skin, has a mascular body, and.. and.."

"and?"

"he has a deep dark brown eyes that you can just stare the whole day.."

 

Oh no. There she goes again..

 

"Alright. Keep on looking for him and I'll just walk over there and go home." I said sneakily while running for the time of my life.. but.. she caught me.

"You're not going anywhere." she said in serious tone.

"Look Bommie, I think he's over there!" I pointed out to where there are bunch of people walking.

"WHERE!? Q@?1/as" she asked while letting me go.

 

I ran..

 

DAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I heard her screaming my name like there's no tomorrow.

 

Then, suddenly, I felt like I bumped into someone..

 

"Oh! I'm so--sor-ry!" I said staring at him like i'm dreaming..

 

 

lub-dub-lub-dub-lub-dub-lub-dub-lub-dub

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing!

Thank you also for reading my fanfic! ^^