A step back

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They devoured each other's mouth a little longer and Yongsun realized how bad her former boyfriends kissed.

Byul-YI came to her senses and gently pushed the blonde to break their physical contact.

She saw the investor's huge pupils staring at her with a question mark on her face.

Breathing heavily, the CEO made an effort to keep a cool expression.

__ I guess you're ready for a new attempt, Yongsun SSI. Can I schedule a date with a man and another one with a woman for you?

Frustrated, the older female exhaled to stabilize her heartbeats.

__ I guess so.

__ You don't have to worry. Just be honest to either of them in case you don't want something to happen.

The shorter one nodded silently. But then, she murmured:

__ May I ask why you stopped kissing me?

Glancing at her client with a poker face, the brown-haired one affirmed:

__ I talked about consent earlier today. But we never discussed a safe word for you. Or a sign to make me stop. So I figured it was the respectful thing to do. Especially because the lesson was really over. You are more open to people now. And the next step is to put it into practice on a real date.

Yongsun's brain was working extra hard to process those sentences while she was fighting the urge to jump on the woman in front of her.

__ Fair enough. Alright. I think I'm going to bed now. I suddenly feel worn out.__ She heard her voice and it sounded almost unfamiliar.

__ Goodnight, Yongsun SSI. Is it OK if we get back to the city around 8 a.m. tomorrow?__ The agency owner asked with a tone of professionalism.

The investor turned her back because that look was killing her:

__ Sure. I'll be ready. Don't worry about delays.

Once she was alone, the 28-year-old bent in front of the sink in the washroom and wet her face.

The handsome female also used her hand to capture some water to lower the temperature of her collarbone area and nape.

After a while, the brown-haired woman faced herself in the mirror and realized that her pupils were unusually big too.

" Are you becoming dumb as the years go by, Moon Byul-YI? The hunter should never fall into their own trap."

Upset with herself, Byul-YI did the only thing that could calm her down.

She went to her bedroom, the laptop, and worked the following 6 hours.

The next day, the ice queen was tired, moody, and slightly sick.

Her guest noticed that the charming female had a faint eye bag and a red nose.

__ Have you got a cold, Byul-YI SSi?

__ I guess so. Maybe the temperature variation was too much for me. Such a hot day and then, a humid night 

Even though she was tempted to do something for the other woman, to take care of her, the blonde held her instincts and remained silent.

This time, she took the initiative and carried the luggage into the car.

Byul-YI watched her client with her side view but didn't intervene.

After locking the house, the taller one sat in the driver's seat and remained silent during the whole trip back to Seoul.

Yongsun was dying to initiate some kind of talk. However, the skinny female seemed too intimidating with that constant frown.

The CEO only opened the second she parked the car in front of the investor's building.

__ Alright, Yongsun SSI. Relax for a few days. Don't overthink. As soon as we find the right candidates, you'll be notified. I'm positive about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter