The stage of denial

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun closed her eyes and almost opened to welcome the agency owner's tongue.

She was affected by the handsome woman's scent and warmth though.

When Byul-YI stepped back, the investor acted a bit offended.

__ Why did you do that?

Keeping indifferent, the skinny woman asked back:

__ Isn't it a natural thing to happen on dates? Do guys usually ask your permission to kiss? I wanted to see how you react when you are in this type of situation.

They walked back to the table. And only after seating, the blonde responded:

__ No, men usually don't ask for permission. But most of the time, I slap them if they cross the lines without my permission.

__ Why didn't you slap me then?__ The charming female asked.

Yongsun shrugged and looked at the agency owner with an indifferent expression.

__ I didn't expect you to do that. I guess I froze. It's not like I enjoyed it.

__ Okay. Fair enough. At least you are prepared for a woman making a move now. Next time you'll be able to slap them too.__ The brown-haired one spoke but the investor couldn't say if she was mocking her.

The food was served and they ate in silence for a long time.

Then the businesswoman leaned a bit closer before saying:

__ Excuse me. You've got a little something on your face.

Using a tissue, Byul-YI wiped the older woman's lips gently.

It was the corner of and that caused some butterflies to wake Inside Yongsun's stomach.

__ Thank you.__ She murmured without any emotion though.

__ Are you enjoying the meal?__ The handsome one asked politely

The blonde slowly nodded before verbally confirming:

__ Yes, it's scrumptious.

__ Glad you are pleased.__ Byul-YI sipped her beverage.

They finished eating the meal and the CEO offered her client some dessert.

__ Oh, I don't think I should. These things are too caloric.__ Yongsun hesitated.

__ How about we share?__ Byul-YI slightly smiled, which took the investor by surprise.

" She would be way hotter if she smiled more often".__ The older one thought before responding.

The blonde nodded and the agency owner called the waiter with a hand move.

Yongsun observed the handsome woman's perfect jawline and the neck veins being very visible.

Fully distracted, the gorgeous female felt her heart skipping a beat the moment the CEO placed the fork with a piece of the sweet extremely close to .

Slowly parting her lips, Yongsun noticed the brown-haired one weirdly staring at them.

But then, the younger female wet her lips and asked:

__ Does it taste good? What do you say?

__ Hm...Yeah, delicious.

Averting her eyes, Byul-YI murmured before eating a bit more:

__ Agree. Super delicious!

__ Do you have a sweet tooth, Byul-YI SSi?__ Yongsun tried to socialize.

The skinny female glanced at her with a naughty expression and replied:

__ I wish I didn't. But I can't deny it. Although it's under control most of the time.

__ Baby.__ The blonde teased the agency owner.

Byul-YI lifted her eyebrow and exclaimed:

__ So you CAN be funny on a date. Interesting.

__ Are you picking on me?__ The sensual female frowned 

Shaking her head, the brown-haired one realized that her client had something on the corner of and wiped it with her hand.

__ I was just stating a fact, Yongsun SSi. Using the right amount of humor may be very aphrodisiac.

Yongsun froze for a second and then, almost had a ceasure because the CEO her fingers, which had just touched her lips.

" ! They are so long and...my mind can't stop going there..."

Shortly after, the charming woman paid the dinner bill and drove her client home.

They chatted about random things until the younger one parked in front of the investor's building.

__ Thank you for bringing me...__ The blonde lost her words because Byul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter