Ready

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 28-year-old arrived late at the agency and went straight to Hyejin's office.

A bit surprised, the sensual brunette lifted her head and stopped reading a report.

__ Good morning, boss. What's up?

Moody, the brown-haired one handed her business partner a file and said:

__ Ms. Kim's case is coming to an end. I took care of it. Now you finish things with her. 

__ Why though? You've spent time with her. Why don't you conclude it?

Exhaling with exasperation, the CEO responded;

__ Because I don't need to. I have important things to do. From now on, let's add a paragraph to our contract: confused and unexpecific people are not accepted in our agency.

Hyejin laughed and commented:

__ That woman really hit you on the wrong spot, huh?

Frowning, the charming female mumbled before leaving the room:

__ Don't know what you're talking about.

__ Hey, where are you going?

Byul-YI stopped at the door and sighed:

__ I need a few days to myself. Maybe New York or Paris. Don't disturb my peace.

The y brunette raised her eyebrow and spoke to herself once the other woman went away:

__ Why do I feel that this isn't over?

Meanwhile, the 28-year-old entered her office, sent some emails, and booked a hotel and a flight for the following day.

The CEO made some phone calls, finished 2 contracts, and responded to a client from Europe.

After that, she decided to go shopping to distract her mind.

Dissatisfied with everything she saw in the stories, the businesswoman ended up leaving empty-handed.

Byul-YI drove to her parents' house and spent a few hours with them.

On her way back to Seoul, the handsome female dropped at a bar and picked a complete stranger to spend the night with.

They went to the girl's apartment and the CEO got frustrated for not feeling attracted to the red-haired female despite all the they did.

They had anyway and the stranger seemed to be satisfied. However, Byul-YI didn't even once.

Normally, the CEO would get aroused by making her partner lose control.

She was more active than passive and that was her major satisfaction.

That night, the brown-haired one couldn't erase Yongsun from her mind. 

The blonde's existence was impregnated on her and the ual frustration just grew bigger.

Watching the red-haired sleep, the handsome woman felt disgusted at herself.

There was no reason to sleep with a person she felt no connection at all.

The 28-year-old jumped off the bed, put on her clothes, and left without saying a word.

__ x __

Yongsun had a great date with the doctor and they finally did it.

The investor enjoyed the experience very much. Nonetheless, she kept feeling that something was missing.

A couple of days later, the blonde called the CEO but the woman didn't pick up the phone.

The 32-year-old tried again several times and the situation was the same.

Excited to thank the agency owner, Yongsun drove to the building and visited her.

Hyejin welcomed her with a huge grin and guided her to her office.

__ So...How was it, Yongsun? Are we forgiven?__ The y woman questioned with a smirk.

__ Yes, you are. Byul-YI SSI gave me all the support. By the way, I'd like to thank her in person. Is she he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter