That's a record

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun's first date organized by Hyejin went quite well.

To the investor's surprise, the guy was intelligent and funny and they had a great evening.

Until things went down the drain.

The stunning woman hesitated between taking the initiative and letting the guy lead, which made things weird and awkward.

Despite all that, he still insisted but they didn't vibe.

There was no chemistry and the kiss was horrendous.

Once again, the blonde came up with a silly excuse and ran away.

After receiving the client's feedback, Hyejin thought they had found the right path and scheduled a second date for the investor.

Considering that it wasn't fair to the agency to keep getting their service for free, Yongsun signed the contract and paid for it.

The first month went by pretty fast and the blonde experienced 5 different types of dates. 

They had one thing in common: a complete failure.

Yongsun realized that most of those men didn't enjoy her presence either, which made her question herself even more.

A sudden work-related issue happened and the investor warned Hyejin that she might be out of the country for a while.

The second in command in the agency explained that they could keep the dates anywhere in the world.

So, for the second month, the matchmaker tried her best and Yongsun had 5 more dates.

At some point, the female got angry and threw that heavy and negative feeling at the agency. 

Yongsun sent a long email and criticized their false promises and the fact that the creator of the methodology never assisted her.

The beautiful woman also pointed out that the men chosen to date her didn't seem to like her that much, which clearly indicated that the agency was failing at them too.

Slightly tipsy, the blonde accused the agency of being a scam to take money from fragile and naive people. 

Hyejin tried to call her for days.  Nonetheless, the 32-year-old was too pissed and embarrassed to face reality. So she kept ignoring the younger woman.

Back in Seoul, Yongsun invited some friends to a nightclub and partied for hours.

The investor considered that maybe dating was too overrated and she was successful and rich. So other areas of her life could fulfill that weird sensation of emptiness.

Getting up and going to work the following morning was difficult.

The hangover kicked in and it felt like several buildings had fallen over her head.

Yongsun dressed impeccably and hid her eyebags with an expensive pair of shades.

The 32-year-old arrived at her office building after 9 pm and her assistant tried to warn her that there was someone important waiting. But she crossed the reception desk without even looking at the female.

Inside her room, Yongsun took a deep breath and shut the curtains because the natural light coming from the windows was bugging her.

An insistent buzz brought her back to reality and she answered to the interphone with rage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter