Chapter 9: First Dinner Together

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them eating in silence...Focus in eating..Freen just observing Becky. Becky finish her meal and walks to the living room and started to watch movie. After a while, Freen done eating and now washing the dishes. She immediately seat beside of Becky. 

Freen: Bec, care to share..seems your not in good mood. 

Becky: Sorry Freen, I'm so pissed with Kirk after all what he have done. He really stalking to me until now. I don't know what should I do. I can't do things at ease. He started like that, when he knows that I will be staying here in Thailand. 

Freen hugs Becky and tap her back..Becky is now sobbing and frigthen..she's overthinking what if Kirk do something..She knows Kirk is an obssesive type of guy. 

Freen: Why did you not tell me about this Bec?, I will protect you no matter what. I love you so much that I do everything to keep you safe.

Becky: I don't want you to worry..I thought I could handle this. S...o....rry (sobs)  l love you more

Freen immediately wipe the tears and gentlely kiss both eyes. 

Freen: Bec, is your place near to your Art Gallery?

Becky: No, it's too far because I'm staying in the subdivision where you used to live before.

Freen: Ohh..it takes you more than 3 hours to reach your office. 

Becky: Yeah, I'm so tired just driving..

Freen: Do you have a companion in your house?

Becky: No, It's just me alone. 

Freen: What your alone? Where is your parents and Richie? 

Becky: There staying at England t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter