Chapter 5: Chamcham & Monmon

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

During Senior High, Freen and Becky are unseparable. Freen is Chamcham and Becky is Monmon. They set this endearment names for them. They spend times together at school and going home. They are also neighbors in subdivision which makes their bond stronger.

 

At present....

VIP Room in Chamcham Restaurant

When Becky mention that she is Monmon. Freen suddenly recalled what happen before but It was interupted by sudden unbearable pain in her head then Freen collapse.

Freen: Monmon? I remember something but its vague

Freen: My head hurts..(she felt dizzy then collapse)

Becky: Freen, wake up? Oh no, what should I do.

Becky press the button in VIP Room (use to call for orders)..Repeatedly..

A waitress comes in..

Becky: Please help me, Freen collapse. I need to bring to the hospital.

The waitress help Becky in holding Freen's body..also inform other staff its emergency.

They immediately rush Freen to the nearest hospital.

Becky (Holding freen hands)

Becky: Why could this happen to you? I should never said that I'm Monmon..This is my fault (tears)

As soon as they arrive the hospital. The doctor start on screening on her condition. Becky is not allowed so she waited patiently outside the room. 

After an hour of examination, the doctor called the attention of Becky.

Doctor: Miss, what is your relation with the patient?

Becky: She is my friend.  Doc is she okay?

Doctor: She's okay for now. She will be transferred in her room.

Becky: Thank you Doc

The Doctor left telling Becky he needs to check other patients.

 

At Freen's Hospital Room

It is VIP Room and the ambiance is like a room in a 5-star hotel. Becky still amaze on the beauty of the room. The wall facing outside is made of dented glass. 

Becky is now sitting beside Freen. Thinking why Freen is still asleep. She should be okay by now. Maybe, she needs more rest. Suddenly her phone ring.

Caller...Nop

Becky: Hello Sir

Nop: Ms. Becky, no need to be formal just call me Nop. Anyways, is Boss Freen, with you? She needs to be here at the office by afternoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter