Chapter 13: Noble Family

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Freen’s Condo

After eating dinner, both sit at the couch at Living Room

Freen: BB, May I ask why they calling you Lady Chen? I mean earlier when we have lunch at you family restaurant.

Becky: Oh that, sorry that there are lot of things you need to know.

Freen: Okay, All my ears on you BB.

Becky: Lady is the proper way to address a member of Noble Family. Even my ancestors left China they still do the duties of Royal Family as representative for international commitments. While Chen, is a nickname during the time I was born. 

Freen: So, will your family be okay you marrying to another Royal Family?

Becky: Don't tell me your also from Royal Family babe?

Freen: Yes, that the reason why my family left Thailand due to heated issues in Royal Families. We are the close kin of the King and I'm the next rank to be crown as Princess but due to issues, that the country should be reign by a Kind. The younger brother of my mother, step in as a King. That is why our life was at risk. 

Becky: Did your rank as royalty removed?

Freen: No if I get married. There will be a chance I can crown as Queen. But I don’t think if marrying same will be allowed. BB, it’s okay for me if my rank will be removed. All I need is you. We can still get married in other countries that allows same marriage.

Becky hug her and caress her back.

Becky: I know babe, but we can handle this together.

Freen: BB, I think we need to formally inform our families that we are now engaged.

Becky: Okay babe, I call my parents later. How about your parents are they here?

Freen: No, since my father died while we are in Singapore. My mother decided to stay there and sometimes I go visit her.

Becky: Sorry

Freen: BB, it’s been so long. Don’t worry I will call my mom later.

They continue their conversation while snuggling and cuddling to each other.

Hoping that both families will agree for the future of couple.

Phone ringing…

It was Freen’s phone. (On phone screen Mom <3)

Becky could she it and she started to overthink.

 

Becky POV

What if she will not approve our relationship?

Then Freen’s decide to put the conversation in Loudspeaker. So that, Becky could hear the conversation.

Becky puzzled look on Freen why she turned the speaker on.

Freen just grab her lover’s hand to assure that it’s okay. She intertwined it with her hand.

Other line…

Freen’s Mom: Freen

Freen: Yes, Mom what is it? How are you?

Freen’s Mom: Can you visit me here. I miss you.

Freen: Okay Mom, I will check on my schedule for this week and if it’s okay with you, I will bring someone special to me. (Then looked at Becky)

Freen’s Mom: I’m so grateful honey, I thought you will pour your whole life in working. I’m glad to meet the person makes you happiness. So, you finally move on for your love with Becky, you’re First Love.

Freen shyly look at Becky. Now that Becky knows.

Becky just shock on the revelation and hug Freen tightly.  

Becky whispers “Really?”

Freen: Mom, the truth is the person I’m with now is Becky and we will visit you there.

Freen’s Mom: Oh, soulmates. I’m so happy for both of you honey, can’t wait to see both of you. Pls. send my regards to Becky.

Freen: Mom, she is with me right now. She heard our conversation cause speaker is on.

Freen’s Mom: Hi Becky, hope to see you soon. Please take care of my daughter.

Becky: Hi Aunt Mae, sorry to hear your conversation. Freen put speakers on. Hope your okay there and don’t worry I will take care Freen forever. We are now engaged.

Freen’s Mom: Congratulations! Can’t wait to see both of you. We have lot of things to catch-up.

Freen: Okay Mom Love you.

Freen’s Mom: Love you too honey and bye for now. Bye Becky and call me Mom for now on.

Becky: Yes. Mom.

Freen: Bye Mom.

Freen’s Mom: Okay, bye (then end the call)

After the conversation, Becky dialed her phone to call her dad. She knows that her mom is busier that her dad.

Ringing…speaker on (Becky do the same thing)

In other line….

Becky’s Dad: Hello Honey (British accent)

Becky: Hi Dad, may I know when will all be visiting me here?

Becky’s Dad: Honey, will be there by next week.  

Becky: Okay, Dad I need to tell you something and please relay the message to Mom and Richie

Becky’s Dad: What is it honey?

Becky: I’m already engaged to Freen.

Becky’s Dad: Wow, congratulations honey. Isn’t she the one that you keep on mentioning your one and only love? I remember how broken you are when her family left the country.

Becky: Dad, you still remember that?

Becky’s Dad: How could I forget about that? When you were younger, you always go to the park. Wishing Freen will be back there, waiting for you.

Freen’s tears fall hearing how Becky so desperately waiting for her.

Becky: Dad, I already forgot about that.

Becky’s Dad: I’m happy that finally your wish is granted honey. Okay bye.

Becky: Bye Dad.

Becky holding Freen’s face.

Freen: Sorry BB, on what happen before. I was so young that time I cannot decide on my own. I’m also broken that time. That is why I focus my whole life in working. I will no longer be happy if it is not you. (sobbing)

Becky: Babe, that’s all in the past. No need to cry over spilled milk. I think because of that incident, I became stronger, and I didn’t entertain suitors because I’m longing for you. I want you more than anything else. (Gently tap her lover’s back)

Becky: Babe, please stop crying now. okay? I don’t want to see you cry like that; it hurts me. (Tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter