Nevermind

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: YoonHyun

Genre: Fluff, Oneshot

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 15

Plot: 

Seohyun was the loner nerd.

Yoona was the "it" popular girl.

They were best friends. 

Or are they?

It was an early Friday morning when she wandered the vast walkway of Dongguk University. Seo Joo Hyun - a freshman Theatre student from section 1, is still quite nervous about going to school. She was still suffering from trauma from being a victim of bullying from elementary and high school because she was economically inadequate and only has her brains to rely upon.

 

Even her own admission to the said university was only from a scholarship from acing the entrance exam. Her blockmates were all nice to her so far but all people start that way. They will show their true colors soon enough.

 

She checked her schedule sheet and saw that she’s supposed to go to the East Wing for a minor subject called National Service Training Program (NSTP). She was shocked to see that almost all sections of freshman year were there. She quietly sat beside the familiar faces of her classmates but didn’t utter a word.

 

Soon, the professor came and explained that all their classes will be held together for this special program to strengthen the friendship between them. Most of the students snickered silently at that but they quickly masked it with nonchalance.

 

For the first activity, they were tasked to group themselves by 3 and she saw that most of her peers have already decided on grouping but she was left all alone. All her other blockmates didn’t bother asking her. 

 

The teacher asked who doesn’t have a group yet and the black-haired girl silently shot her hands up. All eyes were on her and she blushed in embarrassment, silently hoping that the ground will swallow her alive. Another hand shot up and everybody’s attention was diverted to a goddess with long brown hair.

 

“I don’t have a group too yet.” her voice was soft and most guys and some girls looked conflicted, wanting to trade their groups. It wasn’t an everyday occurrence that they can get close with Im Yoona. Even Seohyun who’s usually oblivious to things like that recognized the girl.

 

Im Yoona - is another freshman Theatre student from section 5, but she was also an actress signed under SM Entertainment. She starred in countless music videos and bagged a Best New Actress award from her daily drama, You Are My Destiny. 

 

“Alright. Who else?” the professor’s voice broke the silence the actress caused and a fat man called Go Kyung Pyo stood up. Once the grouping has been completed, everybody is still eyeing the unique group. 

 

A popular student, a scholarship nerd, and a loser freak guy in one group. What an odd combination.

 

They were given a few minutes to get to know each other but the 3 were silent. 

 

Yoona, who’s not used to such awkwardness, spoke up.

 

“Are we really just going to stare at each other like this?” she asked in a playful and cute tone. Seohyun was still staring, awestruck at how Yoona glows even when wearing a plain black shirt and fitted blue jeans. They were almost wearing the same type of clothes but Yoona looked fashionable while the younger girl looked plain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter