Vintage (Commissioned)

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: TaeNy

Genre: Fluff, Romance, Angst

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 15

Plot: Tiffany is watching her favorite tape one Saturday afternoon. 

Tape 1 Side A

“Ready to go, babe?” the brunette asked the blonde woman who stood a few inches smaller than her with that charming smile that adorned her beautiful face. The blonde could only stare at the woman for 3 seconds, caught her breath into a loud exhale then blinked.

It was like Tiffany malfunctioned in front of Kim Taeyeeon.

Taeyeon could only flash a small smile at the younger woman who was bleating red in front of her. The rose-colored cheeks were just too adorable not to pinch so she did without hesitation, knowing full well that the shy reaction was just natural.

“You okay?” the older one asked worriedly. 

“Aa–ahhh. Yes.” Tiffany finally answered, then her gaze lingered on her palms. Then she lifted her hands so she could clasp them together and intertwined their fingers. “Let’s go babe.” This time, her voice was much clearer than the last.

The two women who were holding hands stole a glance at the quiet library where most of their schoolmates were pulling their hair to finish their schoolwork deadline. Once they were sure that no one was looking, they quickly fled to the backdoor which led to the car park.

Taeyeon was leading the way while Tiffany was just staring at their clasped hands together. She bit her lip to stifle the wide smile that was threatening out of her face. She really didn’t have to but her introverted nature was taking over.

Upbeat music played with every hit of the bass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter