Chapter 3 : S.O.S to Miss Blank

Candy Alliance : Maknae Protection Program
Please log in to read the full chapter


"I've ran out of stocks,"

Kwangsoo felt like the world was gonna end when he heard Jaesuk's friend said it through the phone call. Jaesuk was also dumbfounded hearing Hanseok's answer.

After a discussion between the two Running Man casts, they finally decided to ring Hanseok up and asked if they can buy another bottle as Jaesuk recalled him mentioning that the drink could change a person's gender. Hence, it could change Kwangsoo back too ! Therefore, Jaesuk quickly dialed his number and luckily, the man picked up. One step towards solving the problem, right?

"Jaesuk-ah !!! What's up, hm? You wanna hang out right now?"

"Nae, Hanseok-ah ! No, I'm actually calling to ask you if I can buy another bottle of yesterday's drink, "

"Ohh? I'm very, very sorry, Jaesuk.. You bought the last one yesterday,"

"I.. I did what..?"

"I've ran out of stocks,"

Yes, exactly. That was what happened. Jaesuk his lips nervously and Kwangsoo looked at him, his eyes glinting with an 'Isn't there anything we can do, hyung?'. Jaesuk frowned, seeing his dongsaeng all worried like that. "Is.. Is there nothing else I can do?" he asked Hanseok, sounding desperate. "Why? Is something wrong? Did you give it to a cat?" bless Hanseok at his stupidity, Jaesuk didn't have to reveal to him what he had actually done. He went with the assumption smartly. "Well, something like that," the MC chuckled a little. It didn't sound as if something was super wrong, however, Kwangsoo who was facing him could tell that he was only acting as if the problem wasn't huge.

"Ahh that's not a big deal ! The effects would wear off after a week so you don't have to worry about the cat, " and Hanseok's response was the exact reason they both panicked and decided they needed a particular person's help.

Knock knock !

Jihyo heard knocking on her door as she was getting ready to hang out with her friends. She peeped through

Please log in to read the full chapter