Chapter 1 : Jaesuk being Jaesuk

Candy Alliance : Maknae Protection Program
Please log in to read the full chapter

After their recent episode of TruGary, Jaesuk found himself wandering if there were gonna be more exciting episodes as that one the upcoming weeks. It wasn't something shocking that Jaesuk liked the episode very much, as everyone was aware how Jaesuk really enjoyed pranking and teasing others. Gary was one of his victims, but the two Easy Brothers were the ones always falling for the traps. It was more impressive that he even teased Jongkook and the singer kept whining about his behaviour.

However, now as Jaesuk sat on his couch after having breakfast, he felt a little bored as it was the first time he was free from any schedules. He picked up his phone and pondered, talking to himself, "Should I call anyone? Maybe hanging out would be nice, " and thus he tried calling Infinite Challenge members but every single one of them got their whole day planned, even Donghoon which caused Jaesuk to feel a little upset since the short man was one of the people who frequently asked him to hang out together.

Jaesuk pouted a little, thinking how boring of a man he could be, not having anything to do on his day-off. 'Sukjin hyung !' he thought. He quickly dialed in Sukjin's number, and they chatted for a while before Sukjin hung up, telling the dongsaeng he had to meet up with someone. Jaesuk wandered if it had anything to do with Running Man but decided not to ask.

Suddenly, something clicked in his mind. 'Kwangsoo !' he thought. It had been quite a while since he hung out with the tall man, and the last time they went out Kwangsoo made him pay for all the ice cream the younger ate, playing the 'Dongsae

Please log in to read the full chapter