Chapter 2 : Something Different

Candy Alliance : Maknae Protection Program
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was around 5.30 a.m. and the sun was rising when Jaesuk reached home. Such a waste, he couldn't watch the sunrise as he usually did, with Jihyo on call as both of them loved doing it. Miss Blank usually called him up at 5.20 a.m. every morning just to watch the sunrise together but he had to inform her to not do it today as he forgot about the midnight schedule that he had.

Last night, just after he returned from Kwangsoo's house, he got a call from a PD. They were in need of a substitute MC as Myungsoo fell sick, and the only person he recommended was none other than Yoo Jaesuk. Jaesuk, being a man who couldn't say no to others decided to reassure the PD to not worry as he would come and substitute Myungsoo. It was all a rush. He got ready, headed to the MBC Station, handed the script, learned about what the PD was planning to do today and unsurprisingly he nailed it ! There were times he was a little confused as he wasn't really sure of some segments but he managed to cover up with his wits and professionalism. He was lucky that the celebrity guest was very cool and they got along so well, he even got his phone number after the shooting to stay in contact.

Thus, after a tiring schedule he returned home, his mind only filled with the thoughts of resting, resting and resting. In fact, he needed to sleep, no, it was crucial for him to have enough sleep since he had a schedule on the evening which he couldn't cancel at the last minute. After having his usual morning tea, he dropped on the couch , planning to take a nap.

Nevertheless, no one said he would be left in peace, did they?

There was a knock on Jaesuk's door. He tilted his head a little as he wasn't expecting any guest today. He had just returned from a midnight shooting and was super exhausted, he just wanted to pass out on the bed willingly. Despite all of that, he opened the door not wanting to let the guest wait any longer.

He couldn't believe his eyes as he opened the door and discovered a pretty lady. Jaesuk smiled as friendly as he could before asking, "Hey there, may I help you? I don't think we've met before,, maybe you've got the wrong house-".

His words were cut as the lady huffed, " Hyung, it's me. Kwangsoo," and Jaesuk's eyes widen a little too wide, it was as if they would pop out of their sockets.

"LEE KWANGSOO ?! WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU LIKE.. THIS ?!"

Kwangsoo eyed him suspiciously, as if telling him to guess the answer himself. However, not getting a sleep at all made his mind unable to function very well, he only

Please log in to read the full chapter