Thank you

I Need My Bestfriend!

 

"hyunae-ah, sorry i'm late, they brought me to play bowling and we went to eat. it was so hard to get away from them. I bought you some foo...." kwangmin said and after he saw Jr, he stopped talking and just stared at us.

" why is he here?" kwangmin asked me

"why are you here?" Jr asked kwangmin

"ummmm..." I couldn't say anything

"hyunae-ah follow me!" kwangmin said and brought me to our room.

"jinyoung-ah, wait just a moment. I'll explain it to you later." I told Jr

"why is he here?" kwangmin asked me again

"well, umm, he needed me to tutor him for biology, so just now he asked if he can come to my house to study with me and after that, I got your message that you were gonna be late. So, I just said yes."

kwangmin didn't say a word but I can see that he is angry.

"okay. you wait here for a while, and I'll go talk to Jr and explain to him about us. then, later we'll talk. okay?"

kwangmin just nodded.

Jr's POV

I was dumbfounded and so confused. I have so many questions. 'how did kwangmin know hyunae? how did kwangmin know where hyunae lived? what is it that they are hiding? why didn't hyunae tell me about kwangmin?' and many more.

Then hyunae came out of the room.

"what's going on?" I asked her

"jinyoung-ah, I'm so sorry. well, I met kwangmin when I was in kindergarten and we became very close with each other. our parents also became close because of us. then, when my parents passed away, kwangmin's parents took me in. I've been living with kwangmin and his parents ever since."

I couldn't say a word because all of this is just too sudden.

"b....but w....wh...why didn't you tell me?"

"because when we were younger, she got bullied when all the girls found out about her living with me. So, when she wanted to tell you about me, I stopped her." kwangmin said while coming out of the room.

"I have a favor to ask. Will you please keep this thing a secret? I seriously do not want hyunae to get hurt because of me anymore." kwangmin asked me

I just nodded

"thank you" kwangmin said. "I bought some ddeokbokki, would you like to eat some?" kwangmin asked.

"ummm, sure"

Your POV

When kwangmin said he did not want me to get hurt because of him anymore I have to admit that I loved hearing him say that. If I could, I would have recorded it and hear it over and over again.

I was also amazed that kwangmin asked Jr to join him to eat.