School

I Need My Bestfriend!

Your POV

It is a Monday morning, you woke up at 6:00 am and started doing your regular activities. First, you bath, tidy your room and cooked breakfast for you, kwangmin and his parents. After preparing breakfast, kwangmin’s mother ( you call her aunt) came to the kitchen.

“oh hyun ae-ah you cooked already, I thought I wanted to give you a break today and let me cook” aunt said.

“no aunt it’s okay. I enjoy cooking. Ah aunt, why don’t you and uncle eat first, I’ll go wake kwangmin up.”

“okay. Gomawo hyun ae-ah”

“aniyo. It’s nothing.”

Then you went to kwangmin’s room to wake him up. As usual, he’ll be sleeping with only his boxers.

“kwangmin-ah ireona, we need to go to school.”

“aish shiro.”

“we have to go to school today there’s a test remember. We studied yesterday.”

“shiro” if he continues like this. There’s only 1 solution…

“okay then. Umm I’ll go to school with JR okay. Bye. See you afterwards” then you started walking towards the door”

“Bwoh?! Andwae! Ahh arasso arasso. I’ll wake up.” You smiled at his childness.

You don’t know why kwangmin hated JR that much.

Then we ate breakfast together. I told kwangmin that he should go to school first but he said that I should go first.

When I arrived at school, as usual everyone will be staring at me. I am the fattest girl in the school. I can hear whispers but I just ignored it and went to class.

JR was already there, and he was listening to music. I went directly to him and gave him his breakfast that I packed for him.

“here’s your breakfast.”

“gomawo chingu” he said then started eating like it was the best food in the world.

Then namjoo ( please don’t misunderstand, I just don’t know who to put as the queenka so I just decided to put her. I am a fan of a-pink’s also J) came in with her three musketeers.

“ oh look who we have here, the nerd and the fatso, what a great couple” she said

“no. kwangmin oppa and you are the best couple” one of her musketeers said

“off course, no one can beat me and kwangmin oppa”

You thought * tch you and kwangmin are not even a couple.*

After awhile the class is full but kwangmin is still not here, I started to worry. Then the teacher came in with the papers. *where is kwangmin? Why is he so late? Did something happen?* I’m worried.

______________________________________________________________________

so how's the first chapter?? i got the second chapter but, i'll update tomorrow :D

hope you enjoy it :)