The confrontation

Don't date him!

Jungkook is waiting eagerly at the park for Rosa, who had asked to meet him there. Although they were supposed to have their date on the weekend, he was thrilled to see her earlier. As she approached, he stood up and prepared to greet her, but was taken aback when Rosa leaned in and kissed him before he could say a word. Jungkook was frozen with shock as Rosa looked at him with anger in her eyes.

"The dare is over now. You win, and you can tell your friends about it," Rosa said, her voice dripping with accusation.

Jungkook's brow furrowed in confusion. "What dare? I don't understand."

‘’I know all about it Jungkook. You asking me out is a dare that you had with your friends. You never had any genuine feelings for me. This is all a trap and a game for you. Your friends dared you to ask me out and kiss me.’

“What” Jungkook said as his eyebrows creased

Rosa pushed the camera towards him. Jungkook's expression became even more perplexed as he watched the video that was playing in the camera.

"This is a misunderstanding. Whatever you’re thinking right now Rosa is not true. It’s true my friends have dared me to ask you out but it’s not the kind of dare you’re imagining. I've had feelings for you for a long time. My friends were daring me to confess to you because I've never had the courage to ask you out. There was no dare involving kissing you. Where did you hear this from? Did I ever try to kiss you when we met? Even if I did, there's no way I would break up with you" he said before pulling her into a kiss. “I genuinely like you” he mumbled through the kiss.

After the kiss, Jungkook gazed deeply into Rosa's eyes. "See, I've kissed you, and I'm not breaking up with you," he said.

Rosa startled by everything that had just happened had a hard time breaking her eye contact with him. ‘It’s hard not to believe in him’ she thought while looking at him.

“I’m sorry Jungkook, give me some time please. I need to clear my head and ask the person who told me about this dare” Rosa said

"Take all the time you need. I'll be here waiting for you," Jungkook replied, placing his hands on her shoulders.