The date

Don't date him!

As Rosa waited for Jungkook to appear at the café she is in, she couldn't shake off the warning Marissa had given her earlier. "Don’t let him kiss you, once he kisses you, he wins the dare". The words had been haunting her all day and she found it hard to focus in her morning class. The thought of Jungkook smiling at her as they were leaving the lecture hall, flashed back in her mind. Jungkook mouthed ‘see you tonight’ at her as he left the class. She nodded in return smiling even though her mind is still disturbed.

"Sorry I’m late" Jungkook said as he sat across Rosa. "Have you ordered anything" he asked.

"Nope, I was waiting for you" she replied. Her eyes suddenly started b with tears at the thought of Jungkook toying with her. This is the Jungkook she had always stolen glances at inside classroom. This is the same Jungkook whom is known as a gentleman. This is also the same Jungkook who wouldn’t flirt with any girls. She started developing feelings for him after being in the same classes with him. His attitude and personality had attracted her.

"Sorry, my eyes are itchy" she rubbed her eyes. She pulled a tissue from her handbag and wiped her eyes.

"What happened to your eyes?" he asked

"I tried wearing contact lenses just now but I failed. Side effects I guess" she replied

After deciding which menu to choose, they placed their order and continued talking to each other.

When their food has arrived, Jungkook placed the plate in front of her. She couldn’t help but notice his muscular forearm.

"Mmm, this is really good" Jungkook said as he ate his fries "Here, try some" he pushed his plate towards her.

"Yeah sure, thanks" She replied

'Please stop smiling, your smile is too addictive' she thought to herself as he keeps smiling at her.