Five

The Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They carefully made their way inside, constantly looking out for the men. The one jong kook had knocked out at the entrance was still unconscious. He wondered if he had accidentally killed the man but he didn’t stop to double check. He looked around for anything that was strong enough to tie him up again, afraid that the first knot wasn’t strong enough. He removed the man’s belt and tied him to some kind of gas or electrical post in the warehouse. He used every once of muscle to make the knot impossible to get out of.

 

Ji hyo took the lead this time and walked in front. He didn’t like it. He had put her in enough danger already. He gently grabbed her arm and walk in front of her. “You don’t have to protect me.” She said a little defiantly but softer than usual.

 

“But I want to.” He said without leaving room for arguments. He watched her shoulders relax and he took the lead again. He had a feeling the argument wasn’t over but it was nice that she let him do this one thing.

 

When they made it to the main room where they had kept jihyo originally they looked around and noticed that one of the man was gone. He told her to keep watch while he tied up the other guys again. Suddenly he heard a noise. Jong kook finished up and followed the noise. “Be careful!” She said after him, hoping he heard her. She kept her eyes on the doors, hoping and praying no one came in.

 

Jong kook found one of the guys behind a massive barrel. He had apparently hidden when he heard them walking in. “One of them is awake.” He said to jihyo. Ji hyo walked to them and pointed her gun at him. She wanted to shoot him so badly. He was the one who had asked her to open her legs. She was seeing red. “Where is your boss?” She asked.

 

“I don’t know!” He said, fear in his eyes. He flinched when Ji hyo took a few steps towards him. “Don’t shoot me again!”

 

Jong kook gave him an icy stare. “I know they train you not to ever betray your boss but she will shoot you if you piss her off and let’s just say you’ve already pissed her off a while back.” He found that he did not care about this man’s well-being at all. He cared about Ji hyo. He didn’t want this man to force her hand and make her a murderer when she didn’t have to be. She’s going to kill Ji hoon. He waved away the thought.

 

The man still didn’t speak up and jihyo grew impatient. “Give me your phone and unlock it.” The man quickly did what she said. He tossed the phone to jong kook which jihyo didn’t appreciate but let go.

 

“Would we find the information we need in your messages?” He asked.

 

He nodded yes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter