Famn

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin comes home seeing Minjeong not in her best mood and did her best to comfort her in Jimin's simple ways.



 

Another dreadful day of work.




 

Monday was not Jimin's favorite day but who else does?




 

So rather than complaining she learned to just be as productive as she can, 'cause it is important to start a week positively.




 

Nothing that significant happened for her day at work but something is different from her lover, Minjeong.




 

Usually she gets an update from time to time from her girl but she received nothing, maybe she's just too immersed herself at work — a typical Minjeong.




 

Work is done, Jimin can't wait to come home. You can see how excitement is all over her. So there's nothing left but to go.




 

"I can't wait to come home." She mutters.





 

Jimin unlocked the door to their home, but it's weird. Usually Minjeong and their kids welcome her with warm hugs and kisses, but this time no one is, instead she notices the glare of the television coming from their living room.




 

There she is, Minjeong in her comfiest pair of pajamas, silently and overly focused watching her favorite tv series — Friends while cuddled with their kids.




 

Just a glimpse from her lover, Jimin already knows what happened, Minjeong is not in her best mood. This doesn't happen often but whenever it is Jimin already knows what to do.




 

She makes her presence felt when she places a kiss in her lover's temple.




 

"Hi love, have you eaten?"




 

Minjeong only shakes her head while her eyes are still glued to the television.




 

"Hmm okay, I'll just prepare something okay? Just enjoy watching with our kids."




 

"Hmm." 




 

"I love you, I'll be back in a bit."





 

Jimin checked their pantry if all of the ingredients are available, luckily it is. She'll make Minjeong's favorite — Lasagna.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter