Gezellig

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is coming home from an exhausting business trip and gave a surprise gift to Minjeong just because it made Jimin think of them.

 

 

 

Saturday.

 

 

It is the most long-awaited for everyone because it's the weekend.

 

Typically Jimin would spend her time cuddling with Minjeong, catching the days that had passed while they were busy outside home.

 

But in an eerie darkness as the sun hasn't revealed its beauty, Jimjn is already loading the luggage at the trunk of her car, evidently exhausted and all she ever wanted was to get back on their Saturday routine.

 

 

She hasn't seen Minjeong for three days which was originally scheduled for a week.Trip was cut short because the young CEO secured the deal earlier than expected.

 

As an instinct, she books the earliest flight that is available the moment she's free from this obligation.


 

 

 

After opening the door and settling the baggage immediately her body relaxed and suddenly she felt sleepy so she decided to wash up.

 

She comes into their bedroom ready to have some rest.

 

She was welcomed by her lover peacefully sleeping while cuddling their three babies like her life depended on them.

 

 

 

The moment she closed the door one of them startled, getting alerted, ready to bark.

 

"Tavi calm down, it's eomma." Jimin whisperedly pleaded to her child.

 

She knows how Minjeong gets grumpy whenever her sleep is interrupted during the weekend and she doesn't know what is going to happen right now, especially when the latter one doesn't even know she's already home.

 

She carefully slips through the bed settled by hugging from behind her lover, body immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter