Cafuné

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How Minjeong deals with and tends a sick Jimin.




 

 

 

 

Minjeong was carefully reviewing some paper works she needed to tend to when her phone suddenly rang.




 

As much as she doesn’t want to answer it, she didn’t have any other choice - it’s been endlessly ringing for a while now.




 

“Hello”




 

“Minjeong~”




 

“Aeri?”




 

“Yeah, it’s me”




 

“Why are you calling me instead of Yizhuo? Don’t tell me you’ve got an argument again?”




 

“No MInjeong, there’s something I need to tell you.”




 

“Aeri, what is it? My plate is quite full right now.”




 

“It’s JImin.”




 

“What happened to JImin?”




 

“Uhm.. I think she’s sick. Earlier, we made a site visit for our project and suddenly it started to rain and we got wet. I already told her to come home but you know how stubborn my best friend is.”




 

“How is she right now?”




 

“Yujin told me she looks so pale and has been massaging her temple.”




 

“Okay, thanks Aeri for checking her and giving me a heads up. I’ll go to your office in a few.”



 

“No worries Minjeong. You know how too hard headed that brat is but she only listens to you.”




 

“Yeah, right.” Minjeong knows that Aeri has a point.




 

She doesn’t want to prolong and wait for her work to end, immediately she grabs her things and goes to her bestfriend’s office.




 

“Yizhuo, I have to go.”




 

“Yeah girl, Aeri already informed me on what happened. Go ahead and be a nurse to your baby, I’ll take care of everything here.”



 

“Thanks, I owe you.”



 

“Don’t bother MInjeong, I’m your bestfriend in the first place.”




 

“Okay, I’ll go now.”




 

“Take care”




 

“Hmm”




 

 

 

The travel didn’t last long, she already informed Aeri of her arrival in the company and already in the elevator to go to the 11th floor, where her lover’s office is residing.




 

She already sees Aeri’s figure from afar talking to Yujin - Jimin’s secretary.




 

Workers recognize her and bow, after all she’s their boss’ other half. They frequently seeing MInjeong here like she’s part of the company.




 

“Minjeong, finally you’re here!”




 

“Thanks Aeri and Yujin, I’ll take it from here.”




 

MInjeong immediately enters Jimin’s office.




 

“Aeri, I already told you I’m ok-, Love?” Jimin was so surprised to see her lover inside her office.




 

“Don’t you have work love? What did Aeri said to you? Don’t worry about me, I can manage myself.”




 

“Pack your things, we are going home.”




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter