Iktsuarpok

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How Jimin spent an entire week without Minjeong because her lover needs to attend a business trip.



 

 

"Come on Fuyuko my love, just wear this my cute little bear. It looks good on you I promise. Your mom will surely love it".



It's funny how the older one is doing this antics ever since Minjeong is away for five days.



This scheme is what Jimin had come up with in order to make sure that Minjeong will come home immediately; Luring the younger one to cute pictures of their three children.




Exhibit A: Tavi having a pigtail hairstyle with cute bandana on neck and shades

Making him wear a chef's hat with a spatula bitten by the poor dog.

Exhibit B: Karomi wearing multiple beanies from green monster beanie to kuromi beanie

Making her wear buttoned pajamas while tucked in bed.

 

Exhibit C: Fuyuko wearing a kuromi beanie while twinning with the youngest one.



Or when Jimin misses her lover so much she decides to take her feelings to Fuyu and leave lots of kiss marks to the poor child.




She'll never imagine that she will just be a head over heels type of person and it's just fascinating even for herself.




Jimin decided to take the dogs outside since she had nothing else to do and decided to kill time before going to the airport. It's been a while, she didn't have much time to bond with their kids and now is the best time.



It didn't take long for them to drive to a nearby park. The moment they step into the park Jimin's kids become ecstatic especially the middle child, Fuyuko always enjoys outdoor activities.



"Come on now Fuyuko we have to go back, I'll fetch your mom later."



Fuyuko started to run away as fast as he can and voila he jump into a swamp once he sees it.



"No buddy! Your mom will be mad. Why are you doing this?"

Fuyuko was named as he is white as snow but looking at his mud covered body Jimin knows she's in deep trouble.



"Come on buddy, you have to take a bath or your mom will surely kill me if she sees you in that state."

It takes an hour in order to make Fuyuko white as snow again. Jimin also takes Tavi and Karomi to shower to make sure that all of them are cute and fluffy.



"My babies you guys look so adorable no wonder why I ranked down on your mom's favorite."



Jimin was always thankful to her babies, especially Tavi, the oldest one.



He is Minjeong's companion when Jimin is taking her MBA in the US. It is really hard for them to let go of each other. That's why Jimin adopted the cute little puppy to accompany her lover.



Up until now Tavi is a great help especially with his siblings. He might look nonchalant, but you can always observe how he guides Fuyuko and how he always sleeps beside their little bean, Karomi.



"Guys it's quite early but I want to surprise your mom. Any ideas?" Jimin asks her babies as if they will respond to her.




"Okay, I'm gonna call your Aunt Aeri, she might have something in mind."







"Aeri"



"Jimin, their arrival is in 10 hours, please don't tell me you want to go to the airport already."



"No Aeri, I just need some help."



"From what?"



"I wanted to surprise Minjeong."




"Oh?"



"Yeah, any ideas?"



"Hmm… How about we go to the mall and let's see what we can do. I'll plan for Ning too. Then I think we can directly fetch them at the airport."



"Sounds like a plan. Okay, I'll just prepare. See you."



"See you, Jimin."





After about an hour, Jimin was at a cafe inside the mall, just casually updating her lover about her whereabouts and their kids when Aeri came by.



"Hey."



"Hey to you too."



"Do you have in mind what you wanted to do to your surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter